The Riv Is Not Coming Out For A While....Springtime In Wisconsin

Riviera63

I thought I would share these photos with you. We are now approaching 20" of snow in the last 2 days.  Snowfall records for April are being shattered all over the state. We are well over 30" for the month of April. My snowblower and I have become very well acquainted again. The Riv will not be coming out for awhile longer. I will have to live viCARiously through those of you in warmer climes. Take an extra drive for me. Hopefully, the snow will be gone in time for Overland Park.

Bill

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

4 hours ago, Chasander said:

Hey Bill

Makes it a good time to do this.

Chuck

Primed 63.jpg

I hear you Chuck. I wish I had the space like you do to take car of things like that. Once upon a time I had a 2 stall, insulated, heated garage for the play cars. It was heaven. That really helps with cabin fever in the winter. I do feel lucky that at least I have a place on my current property to store it over the winter. It looks like you are really going to town on your Riv. Are you leaving it the original color and interior? I hope so, I thought the silver on silver was really sharp when I saw it in Flint. I can't wait to see the finished product. Back to the Bricks in 2019 is a possibility. Keep me posted on your progress. 

Bill