My '54 Century barn find

Guest 1954 Buick

Guest 1954 Buick

Saw it on Craigslist and just had to have it! Last tag it had on the back was from 1977, so she'd been tucked away for almost 40 years!

I had to replace front pump and torque converter o ring, 4 wheel brake job ,new brake hoses and master cylinder rebuild. Had to also replace all hoses and have carburetor cleaned out. 60K miles on the odometer, no rust holes anywhere , interior is very good. Still turns heads, even in it's 100% original state ..The 322 and Dynaflow run smoothly and drives great

002_zpszdzbvjjb.jpg

Edited by 1954 Buick (see edit history)

a 4 door Century, WOW!!! and low miles and unmolested. How the heck did I miss that on CL?  And doesn't look like it needs anything, just some TLC. Hell the hood ornament spear isn't even broken, unbelievable!! Congrats!!!  Hope you'll make this a regular pit stop. Also be sure and drop in over on the 54 Buick Highway  http://www.1954buick.com/

uhh, we'd appreciate it if you would add you location in your profile so it would show up under your name on the left, or in you signature perhaps.

• Like 1

Guest 1954 Buick
4 hours ago, MrEarl said:

a 4 door Century, WOW!!! and low miles and unmolested. How the heck did I miss that on CL?  And doesn't look like it needs anything, just some TLC. Hell the hood ornament spear isn't even broken, unbelievable!! Congrats!!!  Hope you'll make this a regular pit stop. Also be sure and drop in over on the 54 Buick Highway  http://www.1954buick.com/

uhh, we'd appreciate it if you would add you location in your profile so it would show up under your name on the left, or in you signature perhaps.

I was surprised how good it looked, and floors are all rock solid.Fighting a fuel system issue, I'm gonna put an electric fuel pump on so I can enjoy it till wintertime when I'll take the stock pump off and rebuild it

• 2 weeks later...
On July 21, 2016 at 7:44 AM, 1954 Buick said:

Saw it on Craigslist and just had to have it! Last tag it had on the back was from 1977, so she'd been tucked away for almost 40 years!

I had to replace front pump and torque converter o ring, 4 wheel brake job ,new brake hoses and master cylinder rebuild. Had to also replace all hoses and have carburetor cleaned out. 60K miles on the odometer, no rust holes anywhere , interior is very good. Still turns heads, even in it's 100% original state ..The 322 and Dynaflow run smoothly and drives great

002_zpszdzbvjjb.jpg

There is something about 54's!