Breakfast in South Bend?

NCReatta

• 2 weeks later...
I still have last years!!!!!

Ben

I thought it got fried up on the hood of you car out in the parking lot that day? Don't forget, that was a Special 75f Year Edition, should be worth lots of money someday. Sorta like me, you and fine wine, the older we gets the better we gets.

100_3584.jpg

100_3585.jpg

Watch out Mr EARL - it may be VEGEMITE you get!!

Vegemite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uhmmmmm, Vegemite spread on white bread toast topped with a slice of Spam. I can tell this year's breakfast is going to be great.

Here's what Wickedipedia has to say:

> A common method of eating Vegemite is on toasted bread with one layer of butter or margarine before spreading a thin layer of Vegemite. A Vegemite sandwich may consist of two slices of buttered bread, Vegemite and cheese, but other ingredients such as lettuce, avocado, tomato and Spam can be added as well.[11]

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

No offense but it kind of looks like and has the consistency of, uhm, no. 2. I won't be eating Vegemite or Spam in South Bend.

Guest shadetree77

Lol. I'd be willing to be Vegemite won't burn. I didn't know it was a dark brown poo color either. I think we should get a money pool going and the winner of the pot is the man who can eat an entire vegemite and spam sandwich. If you upchuck, you lose!:P:D

OK, back to the primary issue....; where and when is the BCA Forum Breakfast?

Not making the decision for all but, just sent an e mail asking for information from the Bistro 933 which is a restaurant inside the Hilton Inn. I'll post the results when/if I get anything.