Look Who's Coming to Breakfast, in Danvers

MrEarl

Better get your names in today. I booked a room for 30 and we are just about there. I would hate to turn people away, but "I can be bribed". If you are staying in the hotel, you cannot bill this to your room - separate accounts. While I have set this up and Lamar is keeping the totals, I will be charged for the event. So $20 in cash or check will work for me pay at the door. It will be in the Newburyport room (1 flight up from the lobby, I believe). Any questions oir changes, call my cell -860.558.6764.

John

Bill,

You may have a problem, I think Lamar is in charge. Or, after he sees your message he will want to be.

John

he he , you got that right John, but no problem, I hereby nominate Bill Stoneburger as the official gift facilitator. Do I here a second?

I do reserve the prestigous right to present the Buickman Awards though!!! :)

OK, I'm showing 22 BCAFER's and 6 guests. That includes Pete Philips who Roy has been charged with rousting out of bed and dragging there.

I have name tags already made up with names plus extras for guests they can fill out.

I have a couple of door prizes so yea Bill, we will need some numbers. And I'm sure YOUR hat will be big enough.

Leaving in the morning but if anyone else decides to join us post here and we can still add you.

I like the way this guy thinks.

Here's who I have coming to breakfast in Danvers, in order of received. please let us know if we missed anybody

1) MrEarl

2) old-tank

3) JScheib

4) DShip

5) Thriller

6) JohnD1956 +1

7) buick5563

8) Bill Stoneberg +2

9) Dandy Dave

10) Mark Shaw

11) sintid58 +2

12) 4 bufords

13) 40 Buick 51C

14) Glassesguy

15) bhclark

16) Rick Young

17) Wildcat62

18) BUKE

19) progoofoff

20) TxBuicks

21) 48Rdmstr68Skylrk +1

22) PetePhilips

Looks like a good time..

Suggestion for next year, instead of breakfast lets do this over drinks in the hotel bar.

Could make it a lot more fun.

Not to mention dangerous. Part of the fun is seeing folks first thing in the morning before their liver is done processing alcohol :rolleyes::D:cool: I think a breakfast environment tends to be quieter so there may be more conversation. A bar tends to be a noisy environment where one can't hear oneself think. Now, if we could get a semi-private room for that, I'd support the idea.

A bar tends to be a noisy environment where one can't hear oneself think. Now, if we could get a semi-private room for that, I'd support the idea.

I agree, especially when some drunk turns up the Juke Box. I know I have trouble hearing a conversation over back ground noise, let alone competing with a Juke Box. Dandy Dave!

I think we have pictures in Flint of someone, who had their own bar party the night before. eh, Mike?? They might still be in the camera!!!!! :)

Mike Who??????,..... I rememeber the party at the Old Guy's place. And his name is Joe,,,,, Now them was good times! :D Dandy Dave!

And another thing..... don't look for me at any BS only Chicken Meal. No steak and Lobster, No Dandy Dave! Any one want to party Saturday Night??? I'm game. :cool: let me know where the action is at. ;) Get with the program. We is in bean town baby! :D Dandy Dave!

Hope you all enjoy your breakfast - wish I was there, I could have brought some Vegemite for your toast.

Maybe I'll get to South Bend in 2013.

Of course any of you hanging out to taste vegemite can slip down to our Nationals in Tasmania next May and enjoy 3 weeks of breakfasts with friends, and drinks after the sun passes the yardarm every day.

Edited by 50jetback (see edit history)

Guest 40 Buick 51c

Well for some reason I thought the breakfast was on Saturday, so sorry I missed it! Couldn't have stayed anyway, tour left at 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk