Merry Christmas

dbirchmire

Dave,

Likewise...you, Sue, and, family have a great Christmas. Thanks to both of you for your help manning the Library Tent and Membership Tent at Hershey. Really a big help not to mention the great conversation and laughs.

Regards,

Peter.

To all our friends, including those we haven't met yet,

Happy Holidays, whichever you celebrate - Health and Happiness for the coming year.

Get your Old Cars out where we can enjoy them -- Show them, Drive them, Enjoy them

See you Down The Road ---

Marty and Dale Roth and Nathan

Merry Christmas to all of you and yours. The past year has consisted of you reaching out to help us in our time of need and an all around good time making friends (and hopefully no enemies) here. May you all have the happiest of holidays and a most prosperous new year. John and Cherrie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. I have not met any of you yet but enjoy reading the posts daily. May you all have a safe holiday with family and friends as we look forward toward the challenges of a New Year. After the holidays are over and the football season comes to an end I look forward to spring which means warm weather and car shows. Take care everyone.

I have not met any of you yet but enjoy reading the posts daily.

If you have been to Hershey you probably walked by many of us and just didn't know it. Maybe we need brighly colored DFer T-shirts to go with those great buttons that novaman made for the DFers. Or special hats like the one Wayne wears. :D

After the holidays are over and the football season comes to an end I look forward to spring which means warm weather and car shows.

I think spring is coming early here. :rolleyes: When I drove down this morning to pick my dog up after her monthly bath there were probably 20-25 robins feeding on the red berries/seeds on some dogwood trees. Our robins left about a month or two ago, so I am not sure where these are from. If they are ours and they came back......I hope they are bringing spring or if not they better have their longjohns on. :P

Although I have not ever met many of you I too check this forum daily to see what's going on in the old car world. I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah. May Santa bring all those parts that you've been searching for throughout the year or a blank check for all those meets next year.

Guest ken bogren

I want to chime in here and wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Now that my Better Half is fully retired I hope we can cruise America one car show at a time and meet as many of you as possible.

May all good times be yours in the new year!

Hey Susan I go to Hershey every year so your right, I most likely walked past many of you and did not know it. I will pay more attention this coming year and maybe I should get better glasses. I should be able to spot Wayne since I see his picture. I hope your right about an early spring, that even sounds great. Hope to meet you this up coming year. I am planning to judge at the New York meet in June. Take care Merry Christmas.

Hey Susan I go to Hershey every year so your right, I most likely walked past many of you and did not know it. I will pay more attention this coming year and maybe I should get better glasses. I should be able to spot Wayne since I see his picture. I hope your right about an early spring, that even sounds great. Hope to meet you this up coming year. I am planning to judge at the New York meet in June. Take care Merry Christmas.

As far as I know Bill and I will be at the New York meet also. We want to support all the hard work that Pat and the others are doing to make it a show to remember. So hopefully we will get to meet in person there. I look forward to that. :)

I also haven't met many of you but if you show your cars in Ohio and Pennsylvania and on down to North Carolina I probably have photos of them in my computer. Each time you show something different you are increasing my knowledge of automobile history and I appreciate that. I love going to the AACA shows because I know the quality stuff will be there. I just got two new vehicles for Christmas, a Chevy fire truck and a '63 T-Bird Sport Roadster. Thanks to Hallmark, they look good hanging on my Christmas tree and I look forward to seeing what comes out new next year. Merry Christmas to everyone and keep showing the cars.

Guest windjamer

Susan I lilke your idea. Im going to see if my buddy can scan my df-er button and put it on a t/shirt. See you in New Bern if possable and New York is a given.

Susan I lilke your idea. Im going to see if my buddy can scan my df-er button and put it on a t/shirt. See you in New Bern if possable and New York is a given.

wj, Let us know if he can do that. Maybe we can work up an order and get a price break. I don't think that novaman would mind, but you might want to ask him just to be sure since he did design the buttons.

I know that we are planning for sure to go to New Bern, it is a GREAT show for sure. And are wanting to go to New York.

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a Very Happy New Year!

windjamer & Shop Rat, I too plan to attend the meets at New Bern and New York.

Hopefully us DFers will see each other in 2010 at these and other meets.

You never know, maybe at some of the meet dinners or banquets there might be some tables that the DFers can sit together at. :D

Guest frazer51

I would like to wish all you wonderful people here on the forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy & Happy New Year. This forum has made my time spent on the computer quite enjoyable. I wish that our local AACA regional meetings were this entertaining. My wife knows that when I'm among cars and car people all we guys do is talk. She can't understand why my tongue doesn't get sun burnt in the summer. :P:) John, Penna.

.....windjamer & Shop Rat, I too plan to attend the meets at New Bern and New York.

If you have never been to the New Bern show you are in for a treat. We have never been disappointed by the show they put on or the area where it is held. Everyone should go to at least one show there.

Hopefully us DFers will see each other in 2010 at these and other meets. You never know, maybe at some of the meet dinners or banquets there might be some tables that the DFers can sit together at. :D

I think I heard that the only way Steve will allow that is if we post bail in advance. :rolleyes: