Who's going to Hershey 2009!!

ex98thdrill

Guest Steve_Heald

We wouldn't miss Hershey for the anything (almost) in the world. Pamela and I will be there Friday night (that's the Friday before Hershey week) to be ready to help with Library duties. There's tent set up on Sunday, the Literature Auction on Monday, and then the games begin on Tuesday. Oh, and we'll be showing a 1908 Browniekar, going for a Senior (if we earn Junior in Topeka). It's the best week of the year.

Guest Marquisauto

Ron,

The TV show on National Geographic will be on in Jan 2010, we postponed it to get everything edited and completed for the series. It looks great and we hope to see you again at Hershey.

Bonnie and I will be there.

I'm planning to bring my 70 Monte SS454, provided I can fix the starter before the show.

I'll be walking the flea market all week. Dad is working in the car corral and will have a car for sale.

Mom and I will be judging on Saturday. Now if I could only convince Bonnie to judge it would be a family affair.

This will be our 42nd year in the flea market. Bringing a '59 Caddy Conv to show and will be judging Saturday.

I noticed that a few other people are showing a car at Hershey as well as judging. When you do this I would imagine that you park your car on the show field before going to the judges breakfast? I see the show field opens at about 7am. Is that usually enough time to get in, get parked and get to the judges breakfast? After the breakfast, I would think there is enough time to get back to one's car to unlock it, wipe it down and open it before the judging begins? (as long as the judges breakfast does not runn too late).

Guest ktm858

Ill be there with a bunch from Wednesday on. Im dropping off my cars on Sunday then going back home until Wednesday morning. We are taking 6 cars down for the show.

Ron,

The TV show on National Geographic will be on in Jan 2010, we postponed it to get everything edited and completed for the series. It looks great and we hope to see you again at Hershey.

Thanks for the heads up. If you remember let me know when you know the date. You can click on my profile and send me an email.

At Peter G.'s request I started a new 2009 Official List of who's going to Hershey thread.

Please do not add 2009 information to this thread which was started in 2005 and will contain old informtion. Please post any new 2009 information on the new thread to avoid confusion as to where people will be. Many have moved or are no longer vendors.

Thanks.

Shop Rat