For sale `63, `64, `65 parts

1965rivgs

Hi All,

I have been going thru some storage areas and am finding quite a few parts which I will not use or need for the `63-`64 cars. Also parting a complete `65 which will be completely dismantled. Posting to this forum before I go to Craigslist, etc....

Please send a PM with your needs, thanks,

Tom Mooney

Edited by 1965rivgs (see edit history)

11 hours ago, 65VerdeGS said:

Hi Tom,

Where can we see your posting of items for sale?

Will you post on this forum, or on the Buy/Sell, or Buick for Sale forums?

Looking forward to seeing what you have available.

Cheers,

Hi Alex,

I will be posting in various places but thought I would make a mention here for the club guys. I dont plan to post any lists or individual items because that would be very time consuming. Regarding `65 parts, which I assume you are interested in, I am parting a complete car...well, it WAS complete couple of days ago, but mostly still there at this point. Hope this answers your questions

Tom

59 minutes ago, sixxer said:

Did you find any of those window guides from my other post??

Hi (name?),

I did check several quarter windows and the tracks are missing! Most folks must remove the screws to remove the windows and then chuck the tracks. Have you checked Ebay? You may have to purchase a complete glass assembly to get the track...should be pretty reasonable. I`m still going thru some parts and will keep an eye out.

Tom

12 minutes ago, telriv said:

You parting out the '65 GS????

Lol...no Tom. This is a car which was brought to me for repairs, which I performed, but the customer disappeared for 2 years and has now decided he cannot afford to fix this car. I`m parting the car to cover my cost in it, and whatever is realized over my cost will go back to him. 

I messaged you a short while ago to ask if you need anything for your `64 and you called me back...but by that time I was out of town spending some quality time with my better half. Call again or message me on the board if there is anything you need for your `64.

Tom

Referencing the 65, what condition is the rear bumper in?   Does it still have the idle stator switch and kickdown switch, including wiring down to the trans?  Does it have a power antenna?  If so, what condition is the fitting which sits on top of the fender?  What condition is the air cleaner in? How about the carb?  Is it a 3921s?

Edited by psychostang (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Rivman said:

How is the left front fender on the '65? I am in need of one that is as rust free and straight as possible, can you help?

Let me know, 

Randall, 

You might give Steve Lorenzen a call and see what he has.  I got one from him last year.  He's in New Albany, Indiana,  just across the Rivier north of Louisville, KY.

His latest ad is in the Riview - page 27, column 1, next to the last ad.  Fostermom1962@yahoo.com

Here's his Craiglist ad

https://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/d/buick-riviera-parts/6716783968.html

25 minutes ago, Bdad said:

Motor for power window (63)?

If Tom doesn't have one, contact Steve Lorenzen in my post #14.  There are other Riviera parts vendors who are more likely than not to have the parts you'll want.  Besides Steve Lorenzen, there's Larry Daisey, Bob Stemm, Gene Guarnere, and Tim Sweeley to name some.  All of them have ads for parts in the classified section of the Riview. Plus you can run ads for what you want.  Close to 3,000 Riviera owners for you to contact.

Time to join the ROA?

13 hours ago, psychostang said:

Referencing the 65, what condition is the rear bumper in?   Does it still have the idle stator switch and kickdown switch, including wiring down to the trans?  Does it have a power antenna?  If so, what condition is the fitting which sits on top of the fender?  What condition is the air cleaner in? How about the carb?  Is it a 3921s?

PM sent, thanks,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bc65riv said:

i need a solid drivers side quarter panel for a 65

Hi bc,

I`m sorry but a customer and I cut the drivers side quarter panel off the car last week. I do have many parts left. PLEASE SEND ME A PM if you are in need of anything else, thanks,

Tom