For Sale: 1963 Buick Electra 225 6-window 4dr Hardtop, 39K miles - $9,499 - Rochester, NH - Not Mine -Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,900: 1-2-2024:

For Sale: 1963 Buick Electra 225 6-window 4dr Hardtop, 39K miles - $9,499 - Rochester, NH - Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,900: 1-2-2024: See New Link Below:

1963 Buick Electra for sale by owner - Rochester, NH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1963 Buick Electra 225 with the 401 Nailhead 445 Wildcat engine. I am the second owner. My aunt and uncle were the original owners that bought it new in 1962-63. I inherited it when my aunt passed away in 2016. I had registered, inspected and driven it in 2016-17. It had been in my garage since then with the battery reomoved and on a battery tender. I do have a clean NH title. Clean car no rust solid floors, has been garaged its whole life.

odometer: 39000
Copy and paste in your email: 1ba6c00b691138ce86d78ea2c408fe22@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1963 Buick Electra 225 6-window 4dr Hardtop.

'63 Buick Electra NH a.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH b.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH c.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH d.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH e.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH f.jpg

'63 Buick Electra NH g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,900: 1-2-2024: Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 6

Yes it appears nice. Never seen that upholstery in a 63 Buick but it apparently has only 39,000 miles. What is a good price?  His $10,000 seems ok but there is a lot of inventory out there and all of these sorts of cars I have saved on my facebook are not selling.  So I am not sure.  

I agree for him it seems time to sell but it was free - he may have paid estate taxes - for him.  Maybe $6,500?  

I wonder if that's an original color and what it was called. I think I remember Buicks like this coming in this color, or something similar. Not my favorite hue, but if it's original it should be kept as is. Car looks decent and solid from what I see.

4 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I wonder if that's an original color and what it was called. I think I remember Buicks like this coming in this color, or something similar. Not my favorite hue, but if it's original it should be kept as is. Car looks decent and solid from what I see.

I believe it is an original color and I quite like it.  The white roof and beige interior set it off nicely.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 1:13 PM, Fossil said:

If I had the choice of this body style or the 1970 we had the 63 would win out. Really like this car. 

That's a no contest.  Pretty much any brand 1963 car would be more desirable than that same brand's 1970 models.  

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1963 Buick Electra 225 6-window 4dr Hardtop, 39K miles - $9,499 - Rochester, NH - Not Mine -Still Available, Price Reduced to $8,900: 1-2-2024:

another very decent example, but without A/C-

and yes, I know folks felt it wasn't really necessary up north,

but I recall sweltering summers up there, as well

• Like 2

On 1/4/2024 at 7:18 AM, avgwarhawk said:

Nice car.  I suspect the front seat material is worn.  The armrest material is cracked.  Other than that....she would be a sweet cruiser. 

I agree. Anytime the drivers seat is covered up in" for sale "photos, it needs repair.

Not to be too nit picky but the engine color is incorrect, is it not supposed to be more of a green and NOT blue ....