ebay

nick8086

That could be fixed pretty fast with SSF-6 Muggyweld rod and a torch. Silver solder a patch on the inside, then fill the outside flush with lead.

If you've ever tried to silver solder and had problems with it, this is the rod that works easily. I've used it on many things and it has never failed.

https://www.amazon.com/SSF-6-Silver-Solder-Brazing-Rods/dp/B07S96YSSM/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1NZXNY6K1N4XR&keywords=muggy+weld&qid=1561655113&s=gateway&sprefix=Muggy%2Caps%2C146&sr=8-4

-Ron

My only question would be how thick is the rest of the metal? Welding/brazing that hole is easy. How many more are hidden?

If that pan fit a 24 Willys Knight, I would buy it. Better than the bent one I have now! Of course, the Willys Knight pan is aluminum..... But, TIG will still fix a hole in them. TIG will not fix the bends...😡

• Like 2

OEM-1947-Kaiser-6-Oil-Pan-Core

1947 Kaiser 6 Oil Pan Core

OEM 1947 Kaiser 6 oil pan core. Professionally degreased and tumble blasted. No cracks identified. 

Check your manual to ensure this is correct for your car. May fit other Kaiser years and engine sizes. 

> Feel free to contact Eric with any questions
> FREE SHIPPING
> I ship worldwide
> 100% Guarantee - 30 day refunds offered
> 1 Day shipping
> All forms of payment accepted

Thank you