buick5563

Please introduce yourself...

Stuedbaker,

Perhaps you should start a new thread to make it more noticeable. Unfortunately I can't help you with any info but a new thread with a good title like 1955 Wildcat III ought to get some more attention than being buried in this thread.

hi i am new to the forum but find it to be a museum of intelligent people and beautiful cars. my 57 roadmaster is really my second buick as i have been into 71-73 dodges. i restore and sell only, but when i found my 57 i fell in love with the bumpers..its a tank but a beautiful firing machine with the nail heads aiming at the world. parts get expensive in the chrome department, but other than that i find them pretty reasonable in price to restore. i am regretful to announce i am selling this buick. it is tore apart and primered, i am really over half way done but i would like to finish a 64 oldsmobile starfire i have, as it is a little more rare than the buick. but don't get upset guys, my next buy will be a 50's buick in a heartbeat. after all i know how to tear em down now...lol..i will still stay with you geniuses, because the threads are awesome. alot of knowledge in one base...thanks all and please add me as a friend...:)

G Day all,

My names Andrew from Melbourne Australia (Way down under)

I have a 1927 Master Buick sports tourer (55X) nearing completion of restoration finally.

This was the first car I bought and it still isn't finished after 30 odd years

Probably would be driving it if I hadn't restored a 1927 30E Olds Coach chased parts for both cars all over Australia, helped my father with his car projects, got married, built a house, had kids, run kids to sports all weekend etc

oh well now its my time.

Got to go eldest daughter wants dad to go with her to look at maybe buy a car (she recently got her drivers licence)

Regards

Andy

Hi all, name is Mike and I live in Sweden. I have a 1956 Super Riviera, imported to Sweden in 1997 from NJ in a very nice unrestored condition. Sinse then it's got new paint and upholstery and a few other cosmetic upgrades like new paint in the engine compartment and new cloth in the trunk. Car was originally owned by a Commander in the US Navy, Mr Preston Shamer, and he took it along in various places where he served, so the car has been in 5 countries and always been taken care of. Sadly he died last summer in age of 92 when I was trying to get in touch with him to know more about the car. Maybe someone of you guys know how to find information via the license plate the car had when it was exported?

Greetings from a cold and snowy Sweden, but soon it's spring so I can take the Buick for a ride!:)

012.JPG

080510+003.jpg008.JPG

JohnD1956, that would surely be nice, preferably in a warmer climate than both you and me are living in, but then again, summer is closing up!:)

Mike

Now if we could just close that little gap called the Atlantic Ocean, then maybe we could have a nice little driving party.

Good idea. I have a full tank and I'm ready to go as soon as I get my passport.

My wife and I just recently became the proud owners of a 1946 Buick Super Convertible. It belonged to my father in law before his passing in November. It is in wonderful condition, thanks to his his hard work, passion, and love in restoring this vehicle! No chance of a Sunday drive if there is a cloud lurking nearby! (we live in the northwest, so it will stay in the garage alot!) Also am curious as to how many of these might be left. If anyone has an idea, let me know. I would be willing to start a data base if there is not one already.

Hey, Just wanted to introduce myself. Im John and I recently purchased a 62 Buick

leSabre 4 dr. Its in awsome condition with 47000 miles.I have a few question and concerns. Im sure someone here can help.

Hey, Just wanted to introduce myself. Im John and I recently purchased a 62 Buick

leSabre 4 dr. Its in awsome condition with 47000 miles.I have a few question and concerns. Im sure someone here can help.

Welcome John! Feel free to ask any questions you have. There are plenty of people here who know a whole lot about Buicks. I may be able to answer some questions too, since I have owned my 62 Electra for nearly 16 years now.

Hey there, I'm James, from Tucson, AZ. My girlfriend (Emily says hi too!) just bought me a '56 Roadmaster for my 30th birthday. Yeah, she's pretty awesome. It's going to be our project to work on together. It's a model 72 (4-door sedan), in need of a complete rebuild. We're really looking forward to this!

I've always been a Buick fan. Any '53-'57 model and '63-'65 Rivies are particularly at the top of my all-time favorites! And my first car was a 2-door '71 Electra 225. Although I lost that car years ago (stolen, stripped and left in the desert), I salvaged the 455/TH400 and stuck them in a '70 F-100 short bed that was once my dad's work truck.

Anyway, we'll probably be getting to know you all as we get this new project underway. See you around!

Either Buick Nuts, or mental patients.. (I happen to be one of these "mentally ill"... :D)

U of A Southpaw, welcome, and that's a cool car. The production numbers from the Buick Club Roster indicate there were 11,800 of those produced. This is actually a moderately low production number. Given the passage of time, and assuming a general lack of interest as a classic over the last 30 years, you may find it's a pretty rare car today. I had one back in 74 and was my 2nd Buick. Hope you post some pictures in the Me and My Buick section of this forum.

Hello, I,m classic68 I have been a certified car nut for about 45 years, and I have a fond love for BUICKS, i got some pitures on this site somewhere. THANKS Kenny

Mikethebike

Vellkommen to the forum.

Nice 56.

My ancestors came from Sweden . Know any Junge's?

If you have the U.S. plates perhaps someone could "run them" by the state to find a previous owner

Hi Rick and Everybody, Since I,m feeling my way around the site I posted on the tech forum to introduce myself. I,ve been around cars since I was fourteen years old. I built a few and raced a few, "but you know what" I learned some things from this forum about Buicks. Your never to old to learn and ask questions. THANKS Kenny alias buick68