What happens when you loan your car? Watch this..

tripwire

6 minutes ago, JACK M said:

That link sucks.

Just as I start to read it gets jammed up with crap and I lose the story.

That happened to me the first couple of times I tried to open it.  I discovered that if I'd just let the link do its thing and wait until the pop ups quit popping up, I could get the video to play.  Technology is great when it does what you want it to do.  At least that's the way it worked for me.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Grog

5 hours ago, JACK M said:

That link sucks.

Just as I start to read it gets jammed up with crap and I lose the story.

That must be why I thought the driver was from  Connecticut.

Edgar Allan Poe wrote:

“You are young yet, my friend,” replied my host, “but the time will arrive when you will learn to judge for yourself of what is going on in the world, without trusting to the gossip of others. Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.

Ooops! 5:30, I better shut down so I can catch the evening news.

The story is a little hokey, as well. If it is true and the people are still child bearing age. And survived, all I can write is "One step forward on the current path, one step backward for the Darwinists."

Bernie

On 1/25/2018 at 9:15 AM, 39BuickEight said:

As an insurance adjuster my number 1 piece of advice is to never let anyone borrow your car for any reason.

I inwardly wince when my 30something son drives our vehicles; new or vintage. He's an excellent driver but I can't help myself.  :(

That being said, NOBODY else drives them.  NOBODY. 

Many years ago a girl in our office asked about borrowing my pickup to move.  She drove the most beat up POS Toyota Camry.  "No Trish, but I can give you the number to Uhaul," 

16 hours ago, CarFreak said:

Many years ago a girl in our office asked about borrowing my pickup to move. 

I have a standard answer to those requests: "I would rather have you hate me today than have me hate you for the rest of my life."