MrEarl

My BUICK SALES and SERVICE GARAGE

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, MrEarl said:

thanks brother, going into week two of “hangin ten” after some cool arthroscopic surgery on knee. Therapy goin well though. 

God’s fingers over Buick Gardens last evening. 

37FF6965-6F68-4313-BEE5-A822EF986E3E.thumb.jpeg.b07d2e1f9f2f2cbf1877d0af61fca95f.jpeg

Great picture, Mr. Earl and good to hear your knee is coming along fine.  I just surprised that you didn't do the surgery yourself with a pocket knife....you know, being a Marine and all!

Edited by dship (see edit history)
  • Haha 2

Benefits of AACA Membership.

I'm in awe of what you've done here, Lamar. I hope this article I'm writing does your work justice. Your days must be longer than the usual 24 hours the rest of us get--an unbelievable amount of work with fantastic results. I really hope I get the privilege of sitting on that porch with you someday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, dship said:

Great picture, Mr. Earl and good to hear your knee is coming along fine.  I just surprised that you didn't do the surgery yourself with a pocket knife....your know, being a Marine and all!

Thanks Dave. I watched a bunch of videos, had it all figured out and was planning to but Rita suggested otherwise.

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

I'm in awe of what you've done here, Lamar. I hope this article I'm writing does your work justice. Your days must be longer than the usual 24 hours the rest of us get--an unbelievable amount of work with fantastic results. I really hope I get the privilege of sitting on that porch with you someday!

Thanks Matt. Hope to get back to working inside in the next 4-5 weeks. Lots of scaffold climbing involved in what's coming up and the doc says not to plan on that for a couple months. Glad to hear you think I've got a lot done, but can't agree. There's always things coming up that pulls me away from both the garage and the cars and then there's the maintenance and upkeep of the landscaping of the "Gardens"... days and life for that matter are just too short. 

If ever down south please do drop by, rockin chairs are waiting.

• Like 2

Happy to say, the Gardens are worth a visit!

• Thanks 2

Manassas sporting his new trunk ornament gifted to him by @JoelsBuicks 

Thanks Joel 👍🙏AF654F8A-41D6-434F-873A-4E3983F874E0.thumb.jpeg.9661fdba0d02954ce33fbaa5b29c267a.jpeg

36FAFE76-963D-409A-B119-B93A6BF0657A.thumb.jpeg.8d469e9dccbc8ac7db3cae5fae4d6d49.jpeg

• Like 1