Looky what I bought.

Be sure to post this in the Cadillac- LaSalle forum in the GM forum below this general forum. There are several guys there that may help you and I have seen threads about LeSalle parts there too.  Congrats to you on your find and good luck. 

I have a pair of those chrome hood side trim pieces for a 1939 LaSalle. I also have some grille emblems for that car. The hood trim pieces are both in this condition....will probably clean up really well....

Picture 25535.jpg

Picture 25536.jpg

Picture 25537.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 049.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Wow if I could find used 47 Hudson Chrome trim in that shape,   I would be a happy camper.  All of the stuff for my 47 I have found is worse than on the truck and whenever someone is parting one (sedan or truck),  they already sold off all the pieces I'm interested in.  Even most of the rechromed pieces are so crappy,  I'll take my bumpy originals over them. 

Do you have any pieces for a 47 Hudson laying around Keiser? 

1 minute ago, auburnseeker said:

Wow if I could find used 47 Hudson Chrome trim in that shape,   I would be a happy camper.  All of the stuff for my 47 I have found is worse than on the truck and whenever someone is parting one (sedan or truck),  they already sold off all the pieces I'm interested in.  Even most of the rechromed pieces are so crappy,  I'll take my bumpy originals over them. 

Do you have any pieces for a 47 Hudson laying around Keiser? 

I will certainly look for some pieces for you. Shoot me a pm with photos of what you need. You never know what I will find.

I'll get a few shots later.  I'm not sure if the caps are correct,  but I'll shoot what's on it and see if you have any matches for those as I like them. 

Thanks.

By the way those Lasalle caps if I'm not mistaken look like chrome and if they are those are pretty darn clean.   You have a nice hoard.  Of course it probably helps to be on that coast.  Anything in the east is compost unless carefully stored. 

33 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

I'll get a few shots later.  I'm not sure if the caps are correct,  but I'll shoot what's on it and see if you have any matches for those as I like them. 

Thanks.

By the way those Lasalle caps if I'm not mistaken look like chrome and if they are those are pretty darn clean.   You have a nice hoard.  Of course it probably helps to be on that coast.  Anything in the east is compost unless carefully stored. 

Yep....chrome and fairly clean last time I looked at them.

3 hours ago, George Smolinski said:

It indicates that I'm curious if I paid too much, too little, or just right without disclosing first what I paid. Also, I've had offers to buy it already.

LOL.........I think you could have paid more for less........ :P