FOR SALE - 1921 Special Six Touring and 1924 Big 6 Touring Studebakers

FOR SALE:

1921 Special Six Touring Studebaker

1924 Big 6 Touring Studebaker

Both cars are fully restored.  $55,000 or best offer for both cars.  Will sell separately.

Also available for sale, an abundance of new/old stock parts and equipment for both automobiles.  

Photos available upon request. 

If interested, please contact me:  msnyder7890@gmail.com 

1924 Big Six Touring.jpg

1924 Big Six Touring2.jpg

1924 Big Six Touring 3.jpg

thumb_IMG_1873_1024.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

Edited by Marie Snyder (see edit history)

I asked Marie if she needed help in posting the photos but apparently she has mastered it! Very nice looking cars. Studebakers are quite a good tour car for the era. She indicated that they have not been driven since before her fathers passing. Last time the cars were operated was in 2011. If I were not a Buick guy I would love to look in to these beauties.

• Like 1

I agree they look very nice. I have always been a fan of these cars, fun cars from 35 to 40 mph. Marie, I recommend you get many more detailed photos, inventory the spare parts the best you can, and place ads for each individual car on this site. It's unlikely you will sell two very similar cars to the same person. It may be worth your wile to join the two Stude clubs, and then place ads in them......they are your best target audience. You may be able to join them online. Good luck, Ed

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 12/4/2018 at 2:52 PM, Marie Snyder said:

Please note:  If interested in the cars, please send an email to msnyder7890@gmail.com.  The email above (wolf@epix.net) is no longer active.

Marie, you should probably go back to your

first posting and edit it:  Change the e-mail address

that you typed, to update it.  That way, no one will

try to send a message to the wrong one.  A phone

number is even more helpful.

To edit a posting, simply go to that posting you made,

and click on the "Edit" text at the bottom of that posting.

Then, when you have revised the text, save it.

All the best to you in selling these old cars!

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to revive this post. I have had much discussion with Marie about these beautiful cars and she is very flexible regarding the prices of the cars and would really like to find good homes for these cars. She is willing to separate them. I have not seen them in person but she has sent me many photos and the cars appear to be well restored and always kept inside. The story of her Father and how he restored and cared for these cars is an interesting one. There also is a valuable stockpile of Studebaker parts from this era that needs a new home. The cars, although in beautiful condition have not been run for a number of years so they will definitely need some attention to their fuel systems and so forth.

Marie has had some personal family issues over the course of the last two years that has dictated that her attention be directed elsewhere rather than focus on the sale of there cars and parts. Please do not hesitate to contact Marie at msnyder7890@gmail.com if you are interested. She seems like a very nice lady that wants the cars to find a good home. They are located in north central PA.

• Like 1

Please disregard the pricing in the initial post. As I said in my post above, the owner knows the initial pricing was too high and is very flexible and open to offers and negotiation. She wants to make sure that her Father's cars find good homes and I believe any interested party that contacts Marie for details will not be disappointed. These are beautiful cars and I feel certain that they can be bought reasonably. Hopefully she will chime in at some point.

Great give her a call. I have same car and love it. I drove it from Connecticut to Montreal in November. Keep in mind they don’t have heat. I did have a lap robe !!

the car deserves a good home and should be taken out for a ride often. 
I hope you both are happy with outcome. 
sean

sob21sp6@gmail.com

As Greg states, the original pricing is off the table.  The prices being discussed for the cars now are very affordable and reasonable.  If you’re at all in the market for such cars, you’d be well served to contact the owner....

59 minutes ago, Linus Tremaine said:

im calling her.

Good morning, Linus ! How exciting !

Rather surprised to see these attractive cars still on the market. I hope one will become yours for a fair and reasonable price ! 

Thank you VERY much, pkhammer for your dedication, and bringing this back to the attention of our group.

Linus, please call me if you get a chance today. Understanding you are busy ,hopefully landing a new toy, if today is jammed, please try Tuesday. Funny : I planned to call you today. I do prefer people call me, as you know, that way I feel less likely to be imposing on them at  an inopportune time.               Good luck in getting whichever of the two you prefer !!!!!!!!        -     CC 

• Like 1

I might regret not buying one or both of these for myself but once I made the decision personally to hold off I wanted to bring them back to the attention of the fine folks here and see if I could help the family a little as well.

3 hours ago, trimacar said:

As Greg states, the original pricing is off the table.  The prices being discussed for the cars now are very affordable and reasonable.  If you’re at all in the market for such cars, you’d be well served to contact the owner....

have you seen these cars in person? It seems like youve talked to them at least?

Since Greg is looking for cars from this era I directed him to Marie. My last bump to the top was Dec.3rd 2018. I asked her first if they were still available and I we see Greg followed up! I was waiting for word from Greg to see if we needed to bring these back to the top.

Thank you for doing so!

Edited by dibarlaw (see edit history)