Hi all, Im new her / CAR DRAWINGS

mipodesign

Hello all, my name is Miro and Im 21 :) . I did register here on this forum couse Im car fan since my childhood. And there is when it all starts. Im drawing the cars :) I would like to share my work with you. Im long time experienced car drawer, I learned It all by my self and discover some ways how to draw car very detailed and realistic. Im dreaming about to draw other car owners cars.

I hope we have here some car lovers who appreciate good art work. Own original handmade drawing of your car or your dream car is a lot more valuable as just regular photo. If you display it upfront of your car on carshow, it will bring more and more people looking on your car hhhh :) it is amazing remembrance also!

My drawings are all done with pencils only.
Im attaching few of my last drawing I did in January so you can see how Im doing it. Please be aware I have watermark for protection in the middle of my drawings.

Mustang 11x14 in
mustang_shelby_cobra_gt_500_by_mipo_desi
'Cuda 71 A4 8,26 x 11,61 in.
plymouth_barracuda_1971_by_mipo_design-d
'Cuda 73 A4 8,26 x 11,61 in.
plymouth_hemi_cuda_1973_by_mipo_design-d

subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_by_mipo_design-d9
Superbird A4 8,26 x 11,61 in.
plymouth_superbird_1970_by_mipo_design-d

Edited by mipodesign (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Guest AlCapone

Welcome to the site and I wish you well in your endeavors ! Your attached drawings demonstrate your exceptional talent. How large in inches is A4? Good luck. Wayne

Welcome to the site and I wish you well in your endeavors ! Your attached drawings demonstrate your exceptional talent. How large in inches is A4? Good luck. Wayne

Thanks a lot for commenting :)  A4 is 8,26 x 11,61 in. just regular exercise book size, I do also have 11 x 14 in and 35,6 x 43,2 in professional Bristol paper

Guest AlCapone

Thanks a lot for commenting :)  A4 is 8,26 x 11,61 in. just regular exercise book size, I do also have 11 x 14 in and 35,6 x 43,2 in professional Bristol paper

35 by 43 is how much and his long would it take? Wayne

Guest AlCapone

Thank you for the email. Can you send me ur email address and I will send you pics of the cars . Possibly you could do a collage of several of my cars. Wayne

Great work!

Thanks a lot

Quite good quality on the drawings, Miro. Welcome to the AACA Forums!

I draw cars myself -- but not at your level of detail. How many Plymouth Barracudas and Superbirds do you see in Slovakia?

Oh thank you very much, it is nice feeling if other artist appreciate art of other artist. For real? I never saw muscle muscle car in Slovakia :D I had opportunity to visit USA/NJ 2 years ago and my friend had Dodge 1935, he took me on car shows and showed me all of that magic around this lifestyle.

Guest AlCapone

Quite good quality on the drawings, Miro. Welcome to the AACA Forums!

I draw cars myself -- but not at your level of detail. How many Plymouth Barracudas and Superbirds do you see in Slovakia?

I will go beyond quite good to very good! The best I have seen on this or any other site. Wayne

Do you draw many older cars, like say 20's to the 60's?

I don't have any good pictures of my car right now, but will have in the future.

Hi, yes I do. I can draw for you any car you wish for :) I did couple 30's in the past...Ok perfect take your time, It is good to have good photo for drawing. Looking forward.

Hi all, let me share with you my last few drawings I did :)

1st. i did commission work of Chrysler 300 1965. (11x14 in.) Congrats to owner from Canada.
2nd. I did draw Barracuda 1965 in red color. (A4 8,3x11,7 in.)
3rd. Fully graphite pencil Dodge Challenger 1970 (A4 8,3x11,7 in.)

chrysler_300_1965_by_mipo_design-d9p4bnh
plymouth_barracuda_1965_by_mipo_design-d
dodge_challenger_rt_1970_by_mipo_design-

Thanks, Miro

• Like 1

I have a friend in Poland that does pretty much the same thing. He promotes his work on a huge automotive forum and is always getting bashed by other artists that calls this simple copying. As an art collector I disagree. Working off a photograph is no different that the optical tricks used by the great masters. It's the level of refinement and detail that lets it attain the level of "art". 

I think your work is very nice. My friend did this one for me.

Finished.jpg

Edited by Barry Wolk (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know I had few people who liked my drawings so here are my 2 latest corvettes drawings for you. You can see I drew engine study above one to get drawing even more valuable. Enjoy the details, my drawings are on very high detailed level as well as shading. All done with graphite pencils  Wanna have your own car drawn and framed on the wall??

also check out the video of drawing  for closer look

Corvette C7 14x17 in.
2014_chevrolet_corvette_c7_by_mipo_desig

Corvette ZR1 11x14 in.
corvette_zr1_by_mipo_design-d9qyt61.jpg