March Bugle is missng.

Pomeroy41144

I think I saw/heard it at the start of the Nascar race today, OH, OH, that's a different bugle.

Dale in Indy

You sure you were not dreaming and it was a Drill Sargent expecting you to fall in line? My Bugle is also here. Dandy Dave!

I talked to Mike Book on Friday or Saturday and he sent me one out special, but it has not arrived yet. Might be something wrong on this end. My regular mail carrier has been on vacation too. Wondering if the replacement mail man is not bringing everything and saving it for when my regular carrier gets back. I am guessing it is USPS falling down and not BCA. Big Time Thanks to Mike Book.

I talked to Mike Book on Friday or Saturday and he sent me one out special, but it has not arrived yet. Might be something wrong on this end. My regular mail carrier has been on vacation too. Wondering if the replacement mail man is not bringing everything and saving it for when my regular carrier gets back. I am guessing it is USPS falling down and not BCA. Big Time Thanks to Mike Book.

I would drive down to your local Post Office and talk to the Postmaster. Before going in the building though, you might want to check out their employee parking lot area. If you see a 1953 Cadillac or Oldsmobile, or an old Buick, you might have found out the reason on your own. :o

Al Malachowski

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

That's funny as hell!

I would drive down to your local Post Office and talk to the Postmaster. Before going in the building though, you might want to check out their employee parking lot area. If you see a 1953 Cadillac or Oldsmobile, or an old Buick, you might have found out the reason on your own. :o

Al Malachowski

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Hey Smith!!! Glad I spoke up. Great issue. The DynaFlow stuff was great reading. That is why I love the Bugle. I hope the next issue gets here without problem.

Thanks again to Mike Book.