I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Reading the coverage of each car sold, one gets the opinion that many of the cars weren't up to par. I noted that he purchased many in recent years at BJ auctions, and many he lost money on.

I'm a bit surprised that he didn't use BJ as his auction house, as he was a big spender there. I will say though that RM is a class act, and does seem to attract higher paying buyers.

I wonder what he is up to now that he has 10 million to spend????

Several Buick's sold, the 58 limited vert wasn't given a good review, IMO

Dale in Indy

Reading the coverage of each car sold, one gets the opinion that many of the cars weren't up to par. I noted that he purchased many in recent years at BJ auctions, and many he lost money on.

I'm a bit surprised that he didn't use BJ as his auction house, as he was a big spender there. I will say though that RM is a class act, and does seem to attract higher paying buyers.

I wonder what he is up to now that he has 10 million to spend????

Several Buick's sold, the 58 limited vert wasn't given a good review, IMO

Dale in Indy

???????

From my collection

Photo taken somewhere in Massachusetts.

Circa 1955?

Probably late '60s or early '70s judging by the white stripe (vs WWW) tires and wider tires (bias belted?). Also there is a decorative strip on the rockers that extends to the lower front fender and lower rear quarter (cover for rust). Rear tires are snow tires and this car drips (surprise!).

Willie

I agree with Willie. When did MA. start using decals on their tags. And also Dennis the Menace in the poster ads and scrumpdellyicios says early seventies at the earliest. Did anybody else have an Arctic Girl in their town. I got hooked on black cherry milkshakes at one in our town back in the mid fifties and still my favorite today. Hard to find real ones any more though.

Here are a couple of memorable 1963 Riviera images. The first was a GM or Buick Motor Division image:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]166850[/ATTACH]

I recently purchased a copy of the first picture from a guy in the Netherlands who claims to own the negatives. He indicated that this photo was shot in March 1963, but did not know the location.

does anyone know or recognize the building or location?

this is one of my favorite pictures.

I recently purchased a copy of the first picture from a guy in the Netherlands who claims to own the negatives. He indicated that this photo was shot in March 1963, but did not know the location.

does anyone know or recognize the building or location?

this is one of my favorite pictures.

Can't help you, but sure hoping the guy in the green one didn't get creamed, considering he is in the wrong lane for the direction of travel.

Has anyone ever seen a UniSun Buick Conversion?

1974 LeSabre

1974 Electra

Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

I was considering "Liking" these two, just so I could "Un" like em. IMHO, who ever did this needs their backside kicked. LOL

Seeing that ROLLING CHASSIS, reminds me of Dad's dealership in approx. 1942-44, Buick shipped a chassis of a 41 in for display. I was always thrilled to play around it, I was 6-7 at the time. I went with Dad back to the dealership often after school, but then he enlisted in the Marines.

Dale in Indy