I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Thanks so much Dave for all the nostalgic pics. I take time to study them in detail as I am intrigued by life in the 40s,50s, and 60s. I wasn't born yet in the 50s and was only a single digit kid in the 60s but it seemed like a much more innocent and better time. Alot of men wearing suits, etc. Probably just because I wasn't present but thats just what the pictures speak to me. Hard to imagine how folks will look at pictures of cars on the streets today 50 years from now and what they will think.

Thanks so much Dave for all the nostalgic pics. I take time to study them in detail as I am intrigued by life in the 40s,50s, and 60s. I wasn't born yet in the 50s and was only a single digit kid in the 60s but it seemed like a much more innocent and better time. Alot of men wearing suits, etc. Probably just because I wasn't present but thats just what the pictures speak to me. Hard to imagine how folks will look at pictures of cars on the streets today 50 years from now and what they will think.

Your welcome and thank you for the kind words and the insight.

Why is it every time I open this thread I hear this music coming from the speakers?........

"Mama don't take my Kodachrome, Mama don't take my Kodachrome,Mama don't take my Kodachrome awaaaaya...woo-ooowoo"

weird.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIA0BP-A7w

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)