I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Finishing up a couple of detail views of the beautiful '70s Skylark Convertible that was seen at the Friday evening, September 27th, 2013 cruise night in Milford, CT...

post-34222-143142235736_thumb.jpg

There was also a very nice mid/late '60s Riviera there that I got a couple of pictures of--will follow up with those next chance I get...

post-34222-143142235717_thumb.jpg

post-34222-143142235726_thumb.jpg

Edited by stock_steve
correct a misspelling (see edit history)

Had a few extra minutes to process pictures of another really outstanding Buick that was seen at the Friday evening, September 27th, 2013 cruise night in Milford, CT--this gorgeous white Riviera...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218672[/ATTACH]

Next stop, Hershey, Pennsylvania...

EDIT: Hmm, it appears I might need to try re-uploading the shots of the white Riviera--will get that done next chance I get...

Edited by stock_steve
sum-ting-wong (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. Earl,

Looks to me like you have a great start.

I'd put the '39 "magnolia" coupe on the cover, fill the pages with your choices, and add "buttercup" with that VERY INTERESTING hood ornament on the back cover.

But that's just me.

Now we have to find a publisher, and get this job done...........

Bye, bye, got to go vote for Terry on Velocity channel again. You do remember your promise.

Grasshopper