I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Guest BigDogDaddy

The Buick looks like it is peeking out from under the building. Like a puppy at the shelter saying, " Hey don't forget me. Don't leave me here. Take me with you ! " :)

Guest shadetree77

I can hear the guy now, "NO BRAKES! NO BRAKES!!!!!":D Man, that one should go in the "It's Not Always A Good Day For A Buick" thread!

BS-sp-looking-glass-i.jpg

Photos like this remind me of the extent to which Buick cars were a great part of the fabric of American life during the 20th Century!

This image reminds me of the Portland Rose Festival parades when I was a kid -- all the official cars were new, white Buick convertibles -- usually top-of-the-line models. Among the great thrills was seeing Star Trek's "Spock", as he rode through downtown Portland in a beautiful '67 Electra 225 convertible.

This image reminds me of the Portland Rose Festival parades when I was a kid -- all the official cars were new, white Buick convertibles -- usually top-of-the-line models. Among the great thrills was seeing Star Trek's "Spock", as he rode through downtown Portland in a beautiful '67 Electra 225 convertible.

nimoyjpg-3e8e840ea930f952.jpg

cropped-spockquotes11.jpg