Want to buy some rare rust?

Guest 36chev

Guest Kingoftheroad
I don't think it's all from a '32. I'd bet more than half of it is off a '31. I hate it when they mislead people like that.

Think its all good unless there is a cremated loved one mixed in with that rust...lol

"Thats not herb tea, Thats Herb !!" or at least it was....lol.

I seriously doubt that it's really 32 Ford rust. Since Chevrolet out sold Ford in

1932 and you very seldom see a 32 Chevrolet. Also, I think there are more 32 Fords registered now than were made, it must be Chevrolet. As any street rodder and they'll tell you 32 Fords are fiberglass!

Ben,

Glad it gave you a laugh.:D The seller is at least being creative with a sense of understated humor. If somebody actually wants it, more power to them!

When I was a kid (somewhere around 1968) I was with my family down in Rehoboth, Del. on the boardwalk. There was a group of college kids doing some kind of study that were approaching people selling dollar bills for 50 cents. Most people were avoiding them as they suspected something was not right. My father however did not miss a beat, he pulled 20 dollars out of his pocket and asked to buy 40 of them. END OF STUDY!!!

Guest billybird
What a time to be broke! Only 6 bids, topping at $10.42. Dollars were selling for fifty cents, and I did not have fifty cents! shucks

I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

It seems you could save on shipping. After you make the deal, the seller goes to the nearest scrapyard and dumps his pile of rust on the ground. The buyer goes to his nearest yard with a bucket and scoops it up. There's no way to know it came from a deuce but there's no way to prove the subject deal was genuine, either except for a promise. The seller could go down to Mexico like the "Pet Rocks" guy did and keep on bringing it back