HAPPY 50TH BARNEY AND NANCY

RICK YOUNG

BARNEY AND NANCY EATON were married March 24th 1961.

On Saturday March 26th a celebration of there Golden Anniversary was held in Austin, Texas.

I will forgo a introduction here, as all in the BCA community know them.

I presume there were many Buicks in attendance.

Please join me in wishing them many more.

From Janet and I, we wish you our very best and Thank You for your many years of service to fellow BCA members.

We appreciate the messages here and the cards sent by others.

We were honored to have Willie and Mary Ann Pittman, Bill and Dee Stoneberg attend.

One card from a friend reminded me how fortunate I was to catch Nancy. The information in the card had the announcement in the local paper (1956) that Nancy and others were inducted into the National Honor Society. The friend attached another document with direct reference to me and wrote on it ......."this is why you never made NHS" .

I appears Nancy took me on as a restoration project. I guess she hung around for 50 because she is still trying to finish the job.

Guest re-reatta

Congrats!!! I have to wait another 41 1/2 years, unless you let me add my "3" mariages together. Not sure the accomplishment means as much that way, though. Best of luck in the coming "50".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike Hanning

Congratulations from New Zealand Barney and Nancy, best wishes for the future years.

We look forward to catching up at the Nationals in July.

Warm regards,

Mike and Helena Hanning.