Photo without caption #21

Guest Leonard Shepherd

U.S. Auto Manufactures find new way to market trucks

GM, Ford and Chrysler are now repurposing their huge fleet of domestic trucks languishing in storage lots. Some of the new uses are:

Phone booths

Hot tubs

Planters

River Embankment Reinforcement

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 72caddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now I can hear you better </div></div>

For The Win!!!

I challenge someone to come up with a better one than this. I thought about adding my own, but 72Caddy had me in stitches.

That kind of looks like my brother-in-law's truck a couple of years ago. They got t-boned by a hit & run driver that failed to stop for a stop sign. Broke the back window and Elvis left the truck. Brother-in-law and sister got arms and hands road burned as the truck rolled, since the door windows were open. Lady at the nearby convenince store later that day found Elvis, cornered and locked him in the men's restroom and called my sister. At least they were okay as was the hound dog they were dog sitting for a local shelter.

Guest Skyking

"I know I promised to fertilize your lawn today, but you have to give me a couple of hours, I had a small chemical spill"