1930 Buick Sedan - Galion, OH. $7500 SOLD

If it was running when parked and stored inside the whole time I’ll bet the engine can be brought back to life without major issues.  But you never know; could have been parked when it locked up…

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, suchan said:

I don’t take chances on much, but I think I’d chance this one if I was in the market.

I couldn't agree more. Very nice looking car. 

• Like 1

I wish I had the money, and it was close by. I think I would take that chance. One good thing about Buicks those years, engines can still be had in case of worst case.

But it won't happen for me. So all I can do now is dream.

• Like 3

This is an incredible deal. A couple of years ago (beginning of Covid) I bought a 1931 Buick in very similar shape. Motor was absolutely stuck, and no one knew anything about it's past. So I dragged it home and took the engine completely apart. Turns out it was just gummed up from God knows how many years sitting. So for the cost of a gasket kit and many enjoyable hours of wrenching, I had a great running old Buick for a bargain price. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Boy is that tempting.  My daughter and her husband are having twins this fall and I'm losing my storage for my Overland. I have to build a garage before winter.  Hmm college funds for the twins or another car................... 

• Like 2

• Lahti35 changed the title to 1930 Buick Sedan - Galion, OH. $7500 SOLD