For Sale: 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly Coupe, 36K miles - $25,000 - Scranton, PA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly Coupe, 36K miles - $25,000 - Scranton, PA

1974 cadillac eldorado for sale by owner - Scranton, PA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1974 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly only 36,000 miles Superfly headlights big chrome hood cap flying lady goddess hood ornament fog lights curb feelers Rocket aluminum Coker 4 inch gangster whitewalls rear air shocks Continental style trunk hump small limousine rear window landau bars custom side opera lamps vinyl top working power sunroof drives everywhere no problem Pimp daddy Mack Superfly Willy Dynamite flash car original paint not a show car but a driver you will not be disappointed bring cash no by serious buyers only will accept reasonable offer clear title in my name you can drive home power everything windows locks lights horn seats everything works and a switch for a siren cool.
Copy and paste in your email: 7d96e45b60a135ccaade1be886d5ed97@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly Coupe.

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA a.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA b.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA c.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA d.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA e.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA f.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA g.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA ha.jpg

'74 Cadillac Eldorado Moloney Superfly PA i.jpg

• Like 1

There are some of them I don't hate.  The key is the headlights.  You need to get the wheels right too.  I was at a local cruise night and a guy showed up in one and I checked it out.  He did all the work himself and it was well done. 

My dad tried to go superfly back in the 70s but never quite pulled it off.   I don't have a full shot of this car sadly but here is one of the whitewalls and one of the chrome grill (the red car in the background).

AJ012.jpg

Scan039.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/7/2023 at 8:22 AM, alsancle said:

My dad tried to go superfly back in the 70s but never quite pulled it off.   I don't have a full shot of this car sadly but here is one of the whitewalls and one of the chrome grill (the red car in the background).

that's a '69 Eldorado; the grille, parking lights and taillights were slightly different for '70 

On 11/7/2023 at 8:22 AM, alsancle said:

There are some of them I don't hate.  The key is the headlights.  You need to get the wheels right too.  I was at a local cruise night and a guy showed up in one and I checked it out.  He did all the work himself and it was well done. 

AJ012.jpg

Scan039.jpg

I want the Persian Lime metallic 74 Eldo. Had one several years ago, but it was rustier than I could handle.

10 hours ago, Ed Luddy said:

I want the Persian Lime metallic 74 Eldo. Had one several years ago, but it was rustier than I could handle.

I never miss an opportunity to post a young good looking picture of myself with one of my exceptionally attractive girlfriends.   A lot of good memories of that particular car.

My dad had a Caddy fetish and between 1958 and now I'll bet my parents have gone through 2 dozen of them.   In the 50s and 60s it was convertible Devilles.   In the 70s, 80s, 90s, it was Eldorados.

AJ298-Small.jpg.5d69b45e6d20f584929315c92e892162.jpg

• Like 4

I wonder if these cars and their customization will now be eligible for their own class at future AACA judging events.  🤩

The ones that used to cruise the north south streets of NY City when new were also based on the large Mercury Marquis sedans. They had fake fur  around the inside of all the windows and on the dashboard and package shelf at the rear as well. The other fake fur was on the large brim hats and coats of the fellow driving the car. That person also usually had at least one gold capped tooth ( not chrome - gold)

I worked for Austin Clark at that era and he and I would drive into NY City at least once a month to attend the luncheon for the International Motor Press Association or the "Chowder" Society lunch as well. One month Don Weber of Texas came up to visit Austin so the three of us went in. Don had not seen these particular cars before and we had to follow one for several blocks for him to take in what he saw and also answer his questions of why, what and who owned them and their use. I can not mention his reaction and words to that and the fate of the driver if this happened back where he was from in Texas . The moderators here would eliminate that.

Don was a great guy who had pre war era Bentleys among other cars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1