1936 Auburn boat tail $89,000 (Maybe if you squint) Not Mine WA State

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1434855243912855Product photo of 1936 Auburn Boat tailProduct photo of 1936 Auburn Boat tail

Product photo of 1936 Auburn Boat tail

Rare opportunity to buy a car that Alice cooper had built for his 1977 welcome to my nightmare tour , 1936 auburn boat tail speedster 36 k in paint alone this also comes with a Harley he had built both well documented lots of history I would consider a trade or part trade this combo will definitely go up in value every year 89k for the pair

I had to park my '71 Eldorado next to this car at a show. I was sweating bullets, as I had to back in at an angle and the spaces were tight.

Unfortunate Alice didn't pick something less desirable as a base for his custom, but the paint is spectacular.

11 hours ago, alsancle said:

Nobody that is not already institutionalized is cutting up a 750K car.

When you see an Auburn Speedster,   95% of the time you are looking at fiberglass.

Car was built in 1977. I would think a replica as well but when youre a rock star with stupid money it could be real? At first I thought it was just a dumb looking car that someone had more money than taste. After seeing the provenance I kinda like it, commissioned by someone with more money than taste! I am the youngest of 5, Alice Cooper was my favorite musician when I was a kid. I would be willing to bet I was the only third grader that wore out a copy of Love it to Death! I like it for what it is, but even if I had that kind of money laying around would not be interested in the slightest to buy it.

40 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

Car was built in 1977. I would think a replica as well but when youre a rock star with stupid money it could be real? At first I thought it was just a dumb looking car that someone had more money than taste. After seeing the provenance I kinda like it, commissioned by someone with more money than taste! I am the youngest of 5, Alice Cooper was my favorite musician when I was a kid. I would be willing to bet I was the only third grader that wore out a copy of Love it to Death! I like it for what it is, but even if I had that kind of money laying around would not be interested in the slightest to buy it.

I like Alice Cooper and hear his radio show every once in a while.   I'm sure he did well, but I doubt they cut up a real car.  

• Like 1