For Sale: 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix Custom Convertible - Project - $4,800 - Loganville, GA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix Custom Convertible - Project - $4,800 - Loganville, GA 

1977 Pontiac Gran Prix Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1977 Pontiac Grand Prix Convertible One of 25 made with 400 Engine. automatic, a/c ,ps ,pb, Bluetooth radio, drives and runs great $4800 OBO
Copy and paste in your email: c23b54b8126f39f09fcce1ed8f0e4ce6@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1977 Pontiac Grand Prix Custom Convertible - Project.

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA a.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA b.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA c.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA d.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA e.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA f.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA g.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA h.jpg

'77 Pontiac Gran Prix Conv GA i.jpg

Interesting car, not sure where I am with it. Doesnt look too bad with the top down, but like a lot of conversions the top up leaves a lot to be desired. Pricey indeed, my 77 trans am was loaded and although I would have to go outside and look, I think it stickered just less than 8k.

This one does need a lot of work.

Bad, just bad.  Top design is horrible.   If you want a '77 Grand Prix, buy the coupe.  Much better looking and tighter I'm sure.  If you want a 70's Pontiac Convertible, buy a 70-75 Bonneville or Grand Ville.   Not to mention the condition.  That is one of the waviest bodysides I've ever seen.  At least its priced realistically.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cjmarzoli said:

Bad, just bad.  Top design is horrible.   If you want a '77 Grand Prix, buy the coupe.  Much better looking and tighter I'm sure.  If you want a 70's Pontiac Convertible, buy a 70-75 Bonneville or Grand Ville.   Not to mention the condition.  That is one of the waviest bodysides I've ever seen.  At least its priced realistically.

and that is with white paint