2023 Southeast Buick Regional Meet and Tour, Oct. 25-28 in Milledgeville, Georgia

MrEarl

What GREAT pictures everybody!!! thank you so much for posting, as I was a bit busy and running around like the proverbial headless chicken and didn't get many... I will post the few I took later, but first I want to say what a humbling experience it was to have SO MANY of you travel the distances you did to make this event one of the greatest days of my entire life. It truly made me know that the last 10+ years of dedication Rita and I put into the build of the Buick Sales and Service garage, not to mention the last 4 weeks of crunching to get all the interior walls and display cases filled with pictures and original Buick memorabilia was more than worth it. WHAT FRIENDS!!!!! It was so good to finally meet all of you that could attend. THANK YOU !!!

• Like 4

Bring this tread back to the top !!! I spent the day at the BUICK GARDEN

with my wife .  One day wasn't enough time to take in the amazing job

that Lamar & Rita have done . 

Thanks for letting the BCA members enjoy your awesome efforts in creating 

a one of a kind Buick  " Heaven on Earth " You are my hero !!!

Bill & Phyllis Lagna

BCA # 3030

• Like 3

2 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

Bring this tread back to the top !!! I spent the day at the BUICK GARDEN

with my wife .  One day wasn't enough time to take in the amazing job

that Lamar & Rita have done . 

Thanks for letting the BCA members enjoy your awesome efforts in creating 

a one of a kind Buick  " Heaven on Earth " You are my hero !!!

Bill & Phyllis Lagna

BCA # 3030

Sorry I missed meeting you!

2 hours ago, NC-car-guy said:

Sorry I missed meeting you!

Don't feel bad, hell I met and talked to him but only after messaging him a couple days after the show and asking where he was, did I learn that we had met and talked. SOOO embarassed!!! After over a month of crunching to get everything on the walls and in display cases and last minute prep for the luncheon, parking etc etc, I guess I was just stressed,  worn out and  scatterbrained that day. My apologies y'all. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrEarl said:

and the entertainment for the day 

my best friend since grammar school Clarence Young, “Master of Blue Eyed Soul”  down from Nashville 

and the playlist 

IMG_3082.jpeg.38779ad1e3958875f7ba778cc7787971.jpegIMG_3083.jpeg.fdf8c43670b0f9fae2147e644b7ea488.jpegIMG_3081.jpeg.f9bc1107c584b90332adb7d138d68b11.jpeg

Good job Clarence! 

And the voice participating on the part "Ride, Sally Ride"!! 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great party and beautiful place! Thanks to Lamar and Rita for putting it on. It was only 50 miles from my house and the 31 was running so well what could go wrong? AAA was amazing and had us heading back home in about 30 minutes. So we turned around and made it to The Gardens before lunch. Great to meet many seen on this forum.

The 31 is alive and well ready for the next adventure.

Dave

lamar AAA.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 5:24 PM, BuickTom87 said:

Looks like a great event !! 

It was indeed!!!

and on a very personal note, I can't help but repeat my earlier comment:

"what a humbling experience it was to have SO MANY of you travel the distances you did to make this event one of the greatest days of my entire life. It truly made me know that the last 10+ years of dedication Rita and I put into the build of the Buick Sales and Service garage, not to mention the last 4 weeks of crunching to get all the interior walls and display cases filled with pictures and original Buick memorabilia was more than worth it. WHAT FRIENDS!!!!! It was so good to finally meet all of you that could attend. THANK YOU !!! "

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...