Happy "Holidays"!

rocketraider

Or that's what we in Oldsworld say around this time of year!😁

For those of you who don't get the reference and are ready to start barking about the  thread's not old car related, "Holiday" was/is/always Oldsmobile's terminology for a hardtop. It just happens to fit well for those who keep the holiday spirit in their hearts.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, especially to the prickly!

• Like 9

We wish all of you and your families a Happy Holiday season if it is celebrating Hanukkah, Christmas or any other religious or non religious festive season. Celebrate being in this country where we can enjoy freedom not granted others in this crazy world. Celebrate you get to enjoy your old car, events like Hershey and the ability to express your opinions on a forum like this one AACA so generously provides us. 
Peace brothers, have a happy healthy safe prosperous 2023.  May you get to drive your treasured cars many miles. 
dave & bobbi s 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My sincere very best wishes to all, now and for the next year. Count your blessings and remember those that made you feel happy who are now not here so you tell them so.

If there are people here who have made a big difference in your life and a happy one, tell them so NOW do not wait, life is short. Don't take anything or anyone for granted. Give us all a smile and you can most of the time get one back.

• Like 9

Merry Christmas from the land down under!

Hope that the weather hasn’t disrupted anyone’s plans - we’ve finally got some perfect weather (84f tomorrow) just in time for me and the family to all be isolation with Covid…. Guess we’ll celebrate later  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hidden_hunter said:

Merry Christmas from the land down under!

Hope that the weather hasn’t disrupted anyone’s plans - we’ve finally got some perfect weather (84f tomorrow) just in time for me and the family to all be isolation with Covid…. Guess we’ll celebrate later  

Sure hate to hear the covid Grinch has shown up in Oz.🙁  I had it last Christmas, missed all the gatherings with family and friends, delicious food and didn't even go out touring looking at Christmas lights. 

Been making up for it this year though! If we get thru this bitter cold weather unscathed this weekend, I'll call the holidays successful.

Keep the holiday spirit alive, whichever holiday you celebrate. The basic thing with them all is love and being with people who are important to you.

• Like 3