For Sale: 1932 REO Flying Cloud Six Coupe - Ambitious Project - $11,500 - Olive hill, KY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1932 REO Flying Cloud Six Coupe - Ambitious Project - $11,500 - Olive hill, KY

1932 REO - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

REO coupe rumble seat, 5 powder coated wheels, good tires, black painted frame, new grill, rebuilt shocks, one bumper and all hubcaps re-chromed $11,500 obo

Copy and paste in your email: e38a13e18e6a3c0d8011c3921492050c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1932 REO Flying Cloud Six Coupe - Ambitious Project.

'32 REO KY a.jpg

'32 REO KY b.jpg

'32 REO KY c.jpg

'32 REO KY d.jpg

'32 REO KY e.jpg

'32 REO KY f.jpg

'32 REO KY g.jpg

'32 REO KY h.jpg

'32 REO KY i.jpg

'32 REO KY j.jpg

• Like 1

You know, I really like the looks of this car, and I'll bet that it ends up chopped and a hot rod....but even then, I can see that, and I'm far from a hot rod guy....the equivalent Ford would cost three times or more...

One of these sold in my backyard perhaps 8 years ago, together, older restoration that had been sitting, ask was $14k I think.  Of course a quick sale.  One of those deals where it was less than a mile from my place and I never knew it was there till it went up for sale.  I know that was almost a decade but how many of these coupes are out there?  

Neat body style. I bet it would fetch more money if it was left untouched. I wouldn't know where to start on this one, I'm not a fan of basket cases. I guess I would start by getting rid of the ugly beige of the rim powder coat that probably cost a few bucks to have done.

• Like 1