wheel(s)-37 plymouth p4

Blackbetty

Hi all. I am in a desperate state with my p4 resto. I sent five wheels to the wheel shop for bead blasting cleanup and finish. Two of the wheels were unusuable due to metal blowout at the valve stem hole. The least damaged is at the welder as a last-ditch effort to at least get the car on the ground. Not sure if it’s going to work. I am looking for a couple wheels(2) for that era car. 16”x5” 4.5” bolt pattern three small slots. And I believe the hubcap is 8”. To quote JFK: I am willing to pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe in order to insure the success of Ol’ Betsy. I am dead in the water with no wheels. Pictures included. Thanks all

DC858D1D-0AE5-44A7-BAF2-F36D823D2A68.jpeg

CB5C6EBC-4EBA-4DE5-AB7E-003E04B338D3.jpeg

DC2B0A48-D952-49DD-A680-2934E3DBA498.jpeg

Was the damage caused be the resto shop ??????     always afraid to have -------  anyone ------   touch my car or my parts    was considering having my wheels powder coated          painted my self     allot of work     but they are not damaged or lost

PLYMOUTH pa.JPG

Edited by broker-len (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 3:48 AM, Blackbetty said:

Hi all. I am in a desperate state with my p4 resto. I sent five wheels to the wheel shop for bead blasting cleanup and finish. Two of the wheels were unusuable due to metal blowout at the valve stem hole. The least damaged is at the welder as a last-ditch effort to at least get the car on the ground. Not sure if it’s going to work. I am looking for a couple wheels(2) for that era car. 16”x5” 4.5” bolt pattern three small slots. And I believe the hubcap is 8”. To quote JFK: I am willing to pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe in order to insure the success of Ol’ Betsy. I am dead in the water with no wheels. Pictures included. Thanks all

DC858D1D-0AE5-44A7-BAF2-F36D823D2A68.jpeg

CB5C6EBC-4EBA-4DE5-AB7E-003E04B338D3.jpeg

DC2B0A48-D952-49DD-A680-2934E3DBA498.jpeg

Contact Chad in Great Bend Kansas.  I swear that I seen Plymouth car rims there when I could not find my Plymouth truck rims...  (620)793-3557