1937 Packard 115C Touring Sedan

1937 Packard Model 115C Touring Sedan. This is a one year only model with the 115 inch wheelbase, with the six cylinder engine. Rebuilt, correct replacement, 1937 flat head. Factory 3 speed floor shift. Original engine and trans available. Recent parts: all new brake shoes, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, steel lines where needed. Brakes are factory Bendix hydraulics. No cables , except for emergency brake. Four inch white walls. Complete exhaust system.  Charging system, lights, and horn work. New gas tank, rebuilt fuel pump. New wiring harness. All floors, including trunk, are solid. Original hubcaps and 16 inch trim rings. Interior is usable, but needs work. No headliner. Good wood. Tons of patina. This is an original, unmodified vehicle. It runs, drives, and stops. Please E-Mail me with any questions.  wpereira38@comcast.net

DSCF1819.JPG

DSCF1818.JPG

DSCF1821.JPG

DSCF1822.JPG

DSCF1811.JPG

DSCF1829.JPG

DSCF1846.JPG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WILLPOWER said:

It's comforting to know that there's someone out there, in down under land, who's old enough to remember Gary Puckett and The Union Gap. He was singing about a girl, not a car. Thanks for the chuckle.

I think most of us here can remember that. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/1/2019 at 7:00 AM, WILLPOWER said:

It's comforting to know that there's someone out there, in down under land, who's old enough to remember Gary Puckett and The Union Gap. He was singing about a girl, not a car. Thanks for the chuckle.

The girl I was dating at the time adopted "Lady Willpower" as her theme song -  I would have preferred "This Girl Is A Woman Now".  😈

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We went to a Gary Puckett & the Union Gap concert here a couple years ago with Gary Puckett, the cousin.  Gary Puckett the singer came out after the show to speak to Gary the cousin.  It as a good show and Gary was very nice to talk to, plus he sang all the old songs.  The cousin is a big Packard fan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like how people say original when the interior is plastic leather, not the original engine, doors do not natch the color of the rest of the car, so a repaint. I guess the missing headliner is original! He does not state price because it is probably to high!

Hey Junior Member, you seem to have a problem posting wise guy, sarcastic comments. I've read some of your other posts. I won't dignify any of your negative statements, or opinions, by responding to them. Since you consider this a "poverty level"  vehicle,

why would you waste your time, or mine. You're obviously not interested. Unless you have something positive to contribute,  move on. Your two cents are not welcome here.  P.S., the price is in the ad, if you'll take off your blinders and look.  I wonder why AACA doesn't gong guys like you.