1935 Dodge Sedan for sale

Reg Evans

1 hour ago, nearchoclatetown said:

If that was a Ford it would have been $20,000. And a DB is a MUCH better car, I don't get it.

"Everybody" had a Ford so it seems that more people can relate to them and therefore, more popular and worth more to them. Just my own opinion.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Good morning to everyone I am a new member trying to learn how to navigate through this site I am the proud owner of a 1931 DH6 I have had it for a year or two now working my way through what I thought would be minor problems car starts idols runs as it should drive the car to 2.5 miles car just shuts down I have removed the entire fuel system cleaned it reinstalled it had the fuel pump rebuilt replaced a glass bowl on fuel pump-honestly I haven't had the time or opportunity to drive the car since mainly because if I got stranded I wouldn't have a way to get it back home LOL after a little further research someone is telling me that the coil may be getting hot any other suggestions would be deeply appreciated so that being said I am looking to purchase a correct coil for the car it looks to me like it is the ignition switch as well I have not removed it just in case I may damage it to the point where I can't move the car at all any help would be deeply appreciated and yesterday I found a Nother car believe it or not that was local and really close to me purchased and registered in Tennessee a 1932 I think DH6 I do not know where to look on the card to confirm that the car has been sitting in a garage for the last 40 years somewhere along the way sometime back someone started on this car it's missing the interior other than the front seat that has some upholstery the rest is just the springs nothing else has survived all the glass is intact except for the windshield and friend looking for one the top had been removed so it's a giant hole and most importantly the front of the car is missing meaning once they removed the motor and transmission headlight headlight bar radiator radiator shell hood and support bars are the main components that I'm looking for at this point I'm not sure the car is really missing a lot I don't know if I'll be able to bring it back original if not I may have to put an alternate in the vehicle but I would like for it to look as politically correct as possible thank you for your time anything you can do to help me find these parts would be deeply appreciated that being said as things progress if I have to take the route of converting the second car the pieces that I removed will be up for sale I am not looking to finance my project but I would like for the park sick to a good home to help a restoration that is closer than mine you can contact me by email Jay Gross 865@gmail.com or you can call me 865-389-1890 thank you and I look forward to being a member of this form

On 11/29/2016 at 10:23 AM, Johnny 1931 32 DH6 said:

Good morning to everyone I am a new member trying to learn how to navigate through this site I am the proud owner of a 1931 DH6 I have had it for a year or two now working my way through what I thought would be minor problems car starts idols runs as it should drive the car to 2.5 miles car just shuts down I have removed the entire fuel system cleaned it reinstalled it had the fuel pump rebuilt replaced a glass bowl on fuel pump-honestly I haven't had the time or opportunity to drive the car since mainly because if I got stranded I wouldn't have a way to get it back home LOL after a little further research someone is telling me that the coil may be getting hot any other suggestions would be deeply appreciated so that being said I am looking to purchase a correct coil for the car it looks to me like it is the ignition switch as well I have not removed it just in case I may damage it to the point where I can't move the car at all any help would be deeply appreciated and yesterday I found a Nother car believe it or not that was local and really close to me purchased and registered in Tennessee a 1932 I think DH6 I do not know where to look on the card to confirm that the car has been sitting in a garage for the last 40 years somewhere along the way sometime back someone started on this car it's missing the interior other than the front seat that has some upholstery the rest is just the springs nothing else has survived all the glass is intact except for the windshield and friend looking for one the top had been removed so it's a giant hole and most importantly the front of the car is missing meaning once they removed the motor and transmission headlight headlight bar radiator radiator shell hood and support bars are the main components that I'm looking for at this point I'm not sure the car is really missing a lot I don't know if I'll be able to bring it back original if not I may have to put an alternate in the vehicle but I would like for it to look as politically correct as possible thank you for your time anything you can do to help me find these parts would be deeply appreciated that being said as things progress if I have to take the route of converting the second car the pieces that I removed will be up for sale I am not looking to finance my project but I would like for the park sick to a good home to help a restoration that is closer than mine you can contact me by email Jay Gross 865@gmail.com or you can call me 865-389-1890 thank you and I look forward to being a member of this form

Some picture ?????and most people choose not to email or call someone, this is

a discussion board info is gladly shared ,

I guess as I get older I am easy to confuse.  I can not figure out what you are asking and then you talk about hot rodding it.  Might I suggest you do the following.

1.  Use the search function to see if the question has been asked before.

2.  Post pictures so we know what you are talking about and need.

3.  Create a new thread with a correct tittle as to what you are looking for.

4.  If you need parts post in seperate topic.

5.  Keep us up to date on progress.  We all love pictures.

6.  Join the Dodge Club.

Please do not get insulted is what I say I am just and old man who has been doing this for over 50 years.