Buick Folks

• 2 months later...

I visited a couple of our Georgia Buick folks this past weekend, and while I left thinking Georgia drivers are by far the worst thing on the highway, the buick people were great! I scored some good parts while there too !  Thanks for making it a good trip guys!

I used to live in North Shelby county and rep most of the state of Alabama so I know the area well.  Drove about 50,000 miles a year then.

Drivers there do not even rank in the bad category if you have driven in the north east including NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, and I could go on.

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 3

On 11/14/2016 at 9:38 PM, wndsofchng06 said:

I visited a couple of our Georgia Buick folks this past weekend, and while I left thinking Georgia drivers are by far the worst thing on the highway, the buick people were great! I scored some good parts while there too !  Thanks for making it a good trip guys!

What did I miss in GA this past weekend?  I need to be better connected.

Worst drivers***********************you guys just don't know

Kansas by far..........Turn signal  no body in Kansas uses them>>>>>>>what are they far anyway
Yellow lights on a school bus?????that's a signal to hit the gas to pass the bus before those nasty red lights start blinking????its only kids (sick)

How about sittiing on a rail road track???????pretty common/// TOW TRUCK HIT ON TRACKS CLEANING UP A EARLIER WRECK figure that one out

Lets not talk about U turns>>>>>>>>>ANY TIME ANY WHERE

Ok guys bring it on.

OH by the way Lamar you are looking good....Retirement its everything it cracked up to be

Chuck

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:28 PM, Booreatta said:

Worst drivers***********************you guys just don't know

Kansas by far..........Turn signal  no body in Kansas uses them>>>>>>>what are they far anyway
Yellow lights on a school bus?????that's a signal to hit the gas to pass the bus before those nasty red lights start blinking????its only kids (sick)

How about sittiing on a rail road track???????pretty common/// TOW TRUCK HIT ON TRACKS CLEANING UP A EARLIER WRECK figure that one out

Lets not talk about U turns>>>>>>>>>ANY TIME ANY WHERE

Ok guys bring it on. Chuck

Turn signals are not supposed to be optional here, but nobody stops people from using the wrong one.  People ride less than half a car length behind you at ANY speed.  Try to go faster to get them to back off and they pull up.  Slow down and they get road rage. 

Here's one for ya Chuck!  My town mistakenly believes that  right turn entrance ramps from the main troad to shopping centers, and no left turn signs on the opposite side of the street mean something.  Ha!  I have a letter ready to go to the town suggesting they scrap the signs and use the proceeds to help balance the budget. Just waiting till the scrap prices increase to send it. 

• Like 1