Did you find what you were looking for at Hershey?

auburnseeker

Here is my annual Hershey finds photo.  I bought around 250 parts (depending on how you count them)  and spent right around 1500 working out to around 6.00 each.  As always,  lots of bargains if you know what to look for.  I didn't find anything for my own cars I couldn't live without or that was any better than what I had. 

We also picked up a nice set of chrome wheels and tires for the wife's new truck (came with steel wheels) for 200  delivered to our hotel.

So that said, how did the rest of you do? post-86835-0-64195400-1444569790_thumb.jpost-86835-0-09183600-1444569799_thumb.jpost-86835-0-17714300-1444569807_thumb.jpost-86835-0-88406400-1444569814_thumb.j

I sold a lot of A & T parts!  Did well from the time I opened the tailgate on Tuesday until the rain on Friday.  I let a lot of it go cheap as I was helping a widow friend clean out the barn parts and she just did not want anything to come home.  We almost succeeded.....  However that meant I did not walk and buy much.  I did send a mag out for rebuild and I found the wiper I needed for the '31 Hupp so I got two important things off the list.

All in all a really good Hershey!

I was primarily only looking for 1937 Buick Literature and found quite a few nice pieces at good prices. I also picked up a set of reproduction parking light lenses for 1937 Buicks. The normal parts suppliers have been out of stock of these for a while with no idea when they are going to get any more. I did not need them but several folks have been having trouble finding them lately so I plan to pass them along to someone who needs them. 

Guest AlCapone

Looks like you guys did well! It is a place where buyers and sellers can leave with a smile on their face. Congratulations! Wayne

Found a large exhaust whistle and forgot it should have a cut-out. A good reason to go back next year I guess. I also bought six brass carburetors large and small from one vender for a small display I have in mind. I will post some pictures of my idea when it is done.

I found a rare one . The expandable trunk for my 1932 chevy .  Haven't seen one in years, there was two one Friday . Now have to restore it  . the price was right , the other one was a bit  pricey . Yes have to restore it but have the time between cars that  I am doing for others . Should look good on the back o fmy sedan .Missed a good pair of tripp lites , thought about to long  . Buy when you see it .....  Kings 32

Found what I was looking for, a First Junior for my TR4.  First time at a judging car show since I finished the restoration.

I also found an OEM spark plug tube wrench for the same car.   Only tool I needed to complete the original tool kit.