Photo without caption: 5-5-14

keiser31

Late in the day yesterday I was at a friends place to look why his horse trailer had no brakes. He was not at home yet and I just went about my business looking after the problem and then along came one of his helpers. He called the boss and he had had a problem on the road. I just hopped in my truck and went down the road a few miles to where the Toyota was and the same front wheel looked just like the one on the truck in the photo. I grabbed my floor jack and jacked it up. I grabbed the wheel and leaned it back. I could see the upper control arm ball joint lost it's nut and cotter and came apart. I could not find a metric nut in any of the stuff I has, so I just used a pair of Vice grips so he could get it off of the road and home. It is uncanny that you posted this photo today. As for a caption, "Ohhhhh... That smarts!" Or maybe, "Time to call a "Pediachanic." Dandy Dave!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]246566[/ATTACH]

♪ "You picked a fine time to leave me, loose wheel..." ♪

I saw this the other day, and I keep chuckling whenever I think about it. This is absolutely the best caption to a picture, ever! Bravo Matt.