HAPPY NAILHEAD DAY 2014 ! ! !

Guest BigDogDaddy

Guest BigDogDaddy

March 22 or 3/22. Today is National Nailhead Day. Celebrate Buick's first V-8 by taking your Nailhead powered car out for a ride.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLnPeTKDpSTBU-vT0qeKmvPluZeOfUOFOJpAXsNgBKblK0X5OBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCZMa0WXk07c6OHQVgcknBNewjqVCGYjX1NmFXY1FU7AQhfDczAQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOTRj2sBst6uF8PcoJjmRiaucj5UMsWqgXEOvv-GtNaoMF6_Vypw

Sounds like a great idea to me. Love dem tretwentyto's. THANKS for bringing our attention to this great holiday. I see most workplaces have recognized it as a holiday this year and most everybody is off work. It is spring time so yea, lets hear them 322's crankin and runnin and being hossed up.

and WTH is that damn LIKE button Peter?

Happy 322 Nailhead Day!!! What a great idea, but as much as my car is just a driver, even I can't justify taking it out with all the salt on my local roads. When will this winter end????? Hope to hear some stories from those who can drive their car today

Does this mean that on April 25 (4/25) I should go out and drive my '64 Riviera around in celebration. I don't know what to think of doing it on April 1st, April fools day, for the 401 owners.

If we aren't still buried in snow, I'll take my '65 out for a spin. I'll think of you on the 25th.

Happy 322 Nailhead Day!!! What a great idea, but as much as my car is just a driver, even I can't justify taking it out with all the salt on my local roads. When will this winter end????? Hope to hear some stories from those who can drive their car today

Here's where I spent a good part of this afternoon:

post-92541-143142439416_thumb.jpg

This one won the class ('49-63 Chrome & Fins):

post-92541-14314243942_thumb.jpg

I thought it would be a $100k+ '55 Chevy on the row right across from me, but no, the people showed it's not the money...