Where Oh.. Where....

Guest PartsGal

Guest PartsGal

Could the rims I need be??:cool:

I am looking for help from all you car buffs. I need to locate some 1963 to 1965 Buick Wildcat Rims and I figure this is the premier place to ask the question...

Do any of you out there have suppliers for OEM Rims that you might want to share with a Parts Gal??

:)

Guest Rob McDonald

C'MON DAN, that's part of the charm of this Forum - it's a safe, affirming place, free from the rigours of correct spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. We can let our fingers fly, dang the typos! Our participles can dangle and we may end every sentence with a preposition, if we feel like it. Some of us are still internally compelled to use the word "whom" correctly, but we find acceptance here anyway.

C'MON DAN, that's part of the charm of this Forum - it's a safe, affirming place, free from the rigours of correct spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. We can let our fingers fly, dang the typos! Our participles can dangle and we may end every sentence with a preposition, if we feel like it. Some of us are still internally compelled to use the word "whom" correctly, but we find acceptance here anyway.

So "Soem" is not a name for some Sexy wild cat rims :confused: ??? ;) Taught I was gonna get me some new learnin round this hear place. :o... Dandy Dave!

Might "soem" be some sort of new-fangled acronym?

(Look at the last sentence in Jim65Riv's sig . . . which ponders the question . . . "Was Abraham Lincoln still alive when Al Gore invented the Internet?" Conspiracy theories?)

Pondering . . .

NTX5467

Might "soem" be some sort of new-fangled acronym?

(Look at the last sentence in Jim65Riv's sig . . . which ponders the question . . . "Was Abraham Lincoln still alive when Al Gore invented the Internet?" Conspiracy theories?)

Pondering . . .

NTX5467

Must be Southern. ;) Dandy Dave!

• 9 years later...

Hey Jason,

Please look at the dates-

This thread is ten (10) years old-

from the year 2012,

not 2022,

and the Parts Gal (PROBABLY A FLIPPER?)

is long-gone.

• Haha 1