WalMart Judged Car Show

cutlasguy

Guest Old48Truck

I must be part Redneck, because as funny as these are, in my opinion there's a high level of ingenuity and problem solving involved. I'm impressed by many of the solutions. Zero points for sophistication, however...

I must be part Redneck, because as funny as these are, in my opinion there's a high level of ingenuity and problem solving involved. I'm impressed by many of the solutions. Zero points for sophistication, however...

My thoughts exactly............Bob

You've got to applaud an attempt to keep a car going without having to pay some garage or dealer $95/hour to diagnose the obvious, and then overcharge for parts while making substantial profit charging retail for parts they purchased at discount. Sure, repair shops need to make a profit, but don't we all enjoy diagnosing, solving, and repairing stuff ourselves? Isn't that why some of us are in the hobby?

There is some serious ingenuity here -- just don't ask to be judged in HPOF. DPC might be a thought??

On other sites you can cut and paste or copy and post a photo, makes for easy conversation. NOT HERE! So scroll up to the photo of the car with a pickup bed grafted to it. What is that?

You mean like this? Right click on the pic, go to properties, select the path, copy it then click on the "insert image" icon (looks like a mountain with a yellow background) paste the path into the window that pops up.

I believe that may be a Caprice with possibly a Chevy Luv or older Datsun bed on it.

there_i_fixed_it_17.jpg

• 3 weeks later...