Did Mr. Haney drive a Dodge Brothers?

Jim Anselmo

• 5 years later...

I know this is an old thread but I've watching my collection of Green Acres. I saw Mr. Haney's truck and was thinking that it was a DB truck as well and this thread seems to confirm that.

I'd like to add a better photo of the truck for this thread.

post-77797-143139217981_thumb.jpg

Misssster Douglas... can I interest you in a slightly used truck? It was only driven by an old lady to church on Sundays... That was a very funny show; such wacky characters except for the poor, lone, sane person. And who could forget Arnold Ziffle?

• 10 years later...
On 10/22/2012 at 7:50 PM, MikeC5 said:

Misssster Douglas... can I interest you in a slightly used truck? It was only driven by an old lady to church on Sundays... That was a very funny show; such wacky characters except for the poor, lone, sane person. And who could forget Arnold Ziffle?

Did Mister Haney, have a first name?

• 2 weeks later...

Last week after I got home from work I was watching an episode on Pluto and kept pausing it trying to figure out what the radiator emblem said. My wife who works from home came down the hall at that instance and we had a quick discussion filled with questions that reads like an episode of Green Acres.

Her - "um, what are you doing?"... 

Me snickering - "Pausing the tractor scene in this episode, what's it look like I'm doing?"...

Her - "I meant, why are you watching Green Acres?"

Me - "Hey, a guy can dream can't he?"...

Her - "You're taking this buying a cabin thing a bit far don't you think?"

Me with laughter - "How so?"

I'd forgot about our fun discussion until I seen the last few posts this morning. 

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)