Father's Day - hope all the Dad's on here are content

I had a total surprise for Father's Day and am still in shock. My son Trevor and his girl friend Danielle took me out to dinner last night and when we got back home they took a huge hand crocheted quilt out of his car that she had been working on for months and presented it to me.  Here it is placed in the rear seat of my touring car , and as mentioned I am in shock.

PACKARD QUILT.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

She's a keeper, indeed!  I suggest that it's time to teach BOTH of them how to drive the Packard!  How to do owner maintenance is the next step, but let them savor the driving experience first!

• Like 1

How wonderful! 

I had a great Father's Day too! Some antiquing, got some ice cream with my wife and daughter.... and I bought another project car.... 1942 Packard Super Eight One-Sixty Convertible Coupe.... 

On 6/16/2024 at 1:31 PM, Walt G said:

I had a total surprise for Father's Day and am still in shock. My son Trevor and his girl friend Danielle took me out to dinner last night and when we got back home they took a huge hand crocheted quilt out of his car that she had been working on for months and presented it to me.  Here it is placed in the rear seat of my touring car , and as mentioned I am in shock.

PACKARD QUILT.jpg

Walt, keeping with your theme of Fathers day and Packards, I also included Packards and grandchildren on SundayIMG_1676.jpeg.0c7bcb8be96b6f1bf67870aa3d1c9084.jpeg

• Like 4