Up Coming Luray Va 5-10/11 swap meet.

I believe there is around 150 or so vendor spaces. I hear that they are full or nearly full this year so although a relatively small swap meet, it should be a good. They have allowed camping on the grounds in the past. I have two spaces there and plan to bring some good pre-war plunder!

You can find Dennis Flemming's contact info by following the link above. He's the man you need to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Coming up this week!! I hear there are 73 registered vendors on 130 flea market spaces and 63 model T's coming for the Sunday thru Tuesday tour after the swap meet. Nice intimate pre-war swap meet. I'll try to get some photos to post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to miss you fellows again. We attended 3 years running then my Antique radio club swap meet dates conflicts. We have to reserve and pay for our spaces by each previous meet.

I’m really looking forward to it again, hopefully it isn’t as hot as last year! All set for the drive and should be there Thursday afternoon if there’s no construction or accidents on the way, see y’all there I hope… and bring cash- Betty needs a new exhaust manifold!

Weather forecast calling for thunderstorms Thursday afternoon but ideal conditions Friday (67, partly cloudy) and Saturday (70, partly cloudy). 

• Like 3

Will be there with Mark in the back row again. Bring me some old spark plugs!!!

Terry

• Like 1

I will be there will BELLS!

After Rheinback I just want to enjoy it all!

heading to Import Carlisle the next day!

I don’t understand after early retirement how people say they are bored🤣

I’m enjoying every car second possible!

See you all there!!! 
gtjoey1314

My brother has a vendor's spot and I will be bringing five good used (slight rust on some will need sandblasting or other cleaning) wire wheels for 1934-35 standard model (also will fit 1936) Chevrolet.  These are 5-lug, 17 inch.

Also  new reproduced wire wheel hubcaps in the boxes for these wheels (no longer reproduced or available through vendors like The Filling Station, Chev of the 1940s).  

I do not have pictures at present but may be able to take some before the meet.

Will also have other 1930's Chevrolet and other pre-war car parts, oil lamp, gas can, other miscellaneous old items.  Have model kits of cars of the 1930's and earlier, modern issued (mostly made in the 1970s) diecast toys of 1940s and earlier vehicles, as well as several cast iron Mack AC Hubley toy trucks and parts (made in the 1920s 1930s)

My brother will l also have some Model T and A parts and I think other old items.

Look forward to being there and hope the rain stays away!

I have been there before. Small show but a good one if you are into brass.  It's about 5 or 6 hr drive for me. I'm trying to decide if I should go for Friday and come home Friday evening.  My newest grandson is having his first birthday party Saturday and I can't miss that.

Loaded and ready.  Bring me some old spark plugs!!! Let me know what you've got and I'll see you there.

Terry