2023 Hershey final results

Pat Buckley

• Pat Buckley changed the title to 2023 Hershey tentative results

Hi, Patty.  Thank you very much  for posting this monumental task so quickly.  Hope you and all of the staff get some rest including the library team and Steve M.

• Like 2

Thank you to all of the judges, committee members and workers who made this and the other 22 meets I have attended possible. This was the first time I brought a car to be judged. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the scoring sheet? I would like to know how the car faired. Thanks!

IMG_9969.jpeg

Edited by Den41Buick (see edit history)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Den41Buick said:

Thank you to all of the judges, committee members and workers who made this and the other 22 meets I have attended possible. This was the first time I brought a car to be judged. Is it possible to obtain a copy of the scoring sheet? I would like to know how the car faired. Thanks!

IMG_9969.jpeg

The procedure to get a copy of your scoring sheet is to send a SASE to Stan Kuikowski, our VP of Judging.  Stan will send you a sheet marked up with areas of deductions but not your actual point deductions.  His address is in the front of our magazine where all the officers are located.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Its the best car show ive ever attended; muchless participate with an automobile to be judged. Each car is as good as the next. Some groups of contestants have cars that are the top of the top automotive art.

There were 19 sheets with about 58 winners were per sheet. Estimates were 1200 entries for the car show. If my math is correct then approximately 92% of the participants earned some type of an award.

In my not so humble opinion ( which is typically correct) each and every award was earned. I was impressed each and every car was as good as the next for any preservation group.

Later Gator

Turbinator

• Like 2

• Pat Buckley changed the title to 2023 Hershey final results

I received my first trophy today. I have never seen one before. I can’t believe how big and beautiful it is. Thank you AACA and all of the AACA judges!!

I am overwhelmed. Almost pulled out my back picking it up though!

IMG_0124.jpeg

• Like 1

• Pat Buckley unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 12:55 PM, Steve Moskowitz said:

The procedure to get a copy of your scoring sheet is to send a SASE to Stan Kuikowski, our VP of Judging.  Stan will send you a sheet marked up with areas of deductions but not your actual point deductions.  His address is in the front of our magazine where all the officers are located.

I did this back in October, still have not receive the scoring sheet... really interested in seeing the area of deductions.

Steve

12 hours ago, STEVE POLLARD said:

I did this back in October, still have not receive the scoring sheet... really interested in seeing the area of deductions.

Steve

I'm sure Stan received well over 200 requests from Hershey.  He is still working through them.

• Thanks 1