First world problem - stringo broke

edinmass

Having a bad day. On top of 1000 other things my Stringo broke. You’re gonna have to Google it. 😎

With luck I get out tomorrow to catch my flight to Hershey from Florida. It’s a mess down here. Lots of people hurting. 

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to First world problem - stringo broke

I never knew I wanted a Stringo.

Now I know I want one.

I also know that, of the 200 cars or so I’ve bought over the last 50-plus years, the Stringo costs more than 90% of them.

Oh well, sometimes one is better off not knowing what one would want if one knew what might be wanted if one knew it existed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, trimacar said:

I never knew I wanted a Stringo.

Now I know I want one.

I also know that, of the 200 cars or so I’ve bought over the last 50-plus years, the Stringo costs more than 90% of them.

Oh well, sometimes one is better off not knowing what one would want if one knew what might be wanted if one knew it existed.

You just made me look up the price...I quickly found one that sold at auction and you if you have to ask... 

Needless to say one will not be appearing anytime soon at my place but sure makes Go Jaks look cheap!

I bought a pair of Harbor Freight's wheel positioning dollies and love them.   I park one end of the car the best I can, then use them to move the other end sideways.     I think I've found a way to get another car in the barn/shop.   (Concrete floor)   On sale $64.00 including shipping, 2 years ago.   I know I can move all the cars with these.   If the car rolls, moving one end is all that's required.

1250 lbs. Capacity Vehicle Positioning Wheel Dolly

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)