1934 or 1935 Buick for sale

tcshopper

What's this worth? As far as I can tell it's a 1934 or 1935 Buick series 50 or 60. The wheelbase measures 124" but there is no rear end so that's as accurate as I can be. I think the series 50 is 119" and the series 60 is 128". It's a two door. Not much left. No engine, transmission or rear end. Front suspension appears to be all there. Frame appears to be straight. The gas tank is still in it. I do have the dash but it is pretty rough. Doesn't appear to have been wrecked. It just looks like somebody took the engine and transmission out and rolled it into a grove about 70 years ago. Both the front and rear bumpers and the bumper mounts look to be in good shape. No dents or bends. Not much chrome either but they look to be intact and are candidates for refinishing. Located in west central Minnesota. If I can get a few bucks I'll dig her out. If not, I'll cut her up where it sits and save the bumpers.

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2427.JPG

• Thanks 1

Scrap metal value less the cost of recovery and taking to the scrap dealer. So negative $$.

Cannot see any wood frame, so may have been burnt out in the past.

Looks well picked over.  Steering column/box a few $$ (less than 10), But scrap metal is by the pound.  Grille past it.

58 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

Maybe 100 for bumper and 20 for the ext door handle minus 20 a hour removing rusty bolts medicine for busted knuckles and bandaids about plus 50.00 when done 🙏

Cheers

The bumper guards may be worth saving too.I wonder if it has a rear bumper? 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...