For Sale: 1947 Dodge club coupe - $7,000 - Youngsville, NJ area - Not Mine - Still Available a Year Later, Same $7,000 Price:  1-1-2023:

For Sale: 1947 Dodge club coupe - $7,000 - Youngsville, NJ area - Still Available a Year Later, Same $7,000 Price: 1-1-2023: See New Link Below.

1952 Ford and 1947 Dodge coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1947 Dodge coupe, blue color engine 6 in line original mint conditions, one of the break lines has a lick selling it for $7000 OBO. (this is in the Youngsville area)

Copy and paste in your email: 6d9c3eb77a2f3f8b84b47dd1bd114e68@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1947 Dodge club coupe.

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ a.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ b.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ c.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ d.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ e.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ f.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ g.jpg

'47 Dodge club coupe NJ h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available a Year Later, Same $7,000 Price:  Crossed out the dead CL link. (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Nice car for what SEEMS to be a decent price but would really need to see some underhood and underneath pics. 

Is it me or???, on the pass side door the window crank handle escutcheon looks like a cd????

And, I wouldn't call the car "original mint conditions" as stated in the ad. It needs some TLC

• Haha 1

Looks pretty nice for the money compared to some we see posted here...  First question I would ask the seller is how long they have owned the car?  Probably told the widow, for $500 I will haul that old car in the garage out if here.  So their net profit could be more than the asking price!

36 minutes ago, 63RedBrier said:

Looks pretty nice for the money compared to some we see posted here...  First question I would ask the seller is how long they have owned the car?  Probably told the widow, for $500 I will haul that old car in the garage out if here.  So their net profit could be more than the asking price!

Even if he did get the car for free that is not of my concern , when the asking price is ok .

• Like 3

Says a brake leak.  This car has 6 wheel cylinders and those parts are easy to find. Bernbaums, MoparPro. Heck everything on this car is easy. I was surprised when I did the wheel cylinders on my 31 Plymouth just how much they didn't change except in size. Still just a basic carryover from 41-42. The front floor pan comes out for clutch repair.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Brooklyn Beer said:

I have a 46 of this same car……

I also owned owned/drove one of this model  for 10 years back in the late 70’s-late 80’s. Really a wonderful car to own. Always wanted another but never did…..last July I bought my’48 New Yorker and am just as pleased as I was with the Dodge. Love those 40’s Mopars for reasons such as stated by @Brooklyn Beer.

• Like 1

On the center of the rear bumper it looks like it says "Fluid Drive". That would be a big plus in my books. 

If I didn't have June Bug I'd seriously be looking for something like this. Wonder if he'd be interested in a trade? Probably not.

Edited by Fossil (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1947 Dodge club coupe - $7,000 - Youngsville, NJ area - Not Mine - Still Available a Year Later, Same $7,000 Price:  1-1-2023:

Still Available a Year Later, Same $7,000 Price: 

1952 Ford and 1947 Dodge coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

1947 Dodge coupe, blue color engine 6 in line original mint conditions, one of the break lines has a lick selling it for $7000 OBO. (This is in the Youngsville area)

Copy and paste in your email: 64bd3ab54ac6313eb3729afad6115b62@sale.craigslist.org

• Like 1