Car Show photos, Mills Mansion, Staatsburg, NY.

Dandy Dave

I was at the Mills Mansion Show this past weekend. Thought I would share some photos. 1930 Chevy that was once owed by the Livingston Family. My old White truck and the 20-25 Rolls meet. Dandy Dave! 

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

• Like 5

Thanks for posting the photos GREAT!  My guess is that the 1930 Chevy station wagon may possibly have a Cantrell ( Huntington, NY) body on it. The horizontal trim on the doors was a Cantrell trademark for their bodies in that era. The really didn't use a metal body tag to identify their work , but used a decal instead.

Neat cars indeed , for me especially the Brewster town car.  ( Yes I know I have to comment on coach work - it is what I do/know)

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Great photos, I love those Opel GT's almost bought one off the used car lot back in the day. I know I saw that 30 red and black Chevy sedan somewhere over the years, just can't place where. Seems like fall is late to arrive all over.

thanks for sharing

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 11:10 AM, TerryB said:

That 1939 Worlds Fair cane stool is a neat accessory.  The White truck must be quite the ride, sprung a bit firm I would guess😀.

Yup. Rides like a stone boat in any gear faster than a walk.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 10:01 PM, Billy Kingsley said:

I can't believe I forgot about this show completely, ugh. I also forgot the show at the Renegades stadium last weekend. Next year I'm going to get there (I hope!)

Doohhhhoooo. Senility setting in Bill? 🙃 😉 Hope to see you at one of these shows in the future. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Haha 1