Antique Truck Club show in Macungie, PA - Glad to be an American

Bhigdog

Just got back from one of the best old vehicle shows, the ATCA truck show in Macungie, PA. Trucks and buses of every kind, sort and size, by the hundreds from as far away as Illinois. From old Mack AC's just pulled from a swamp to fully restored cement mixers, HUGE Auto Cars and PeterBuilts that looked like they just left the show room. When they played the National Anthem everyone, I mean EVERYONE, stood respectfully saluting our country. As I sat by my pip squeak 1939 Chevy JC pick up I couldn't help but think these are the folks that are getting it done, day in and day out, with out complaints or theatrics.

What a pleasure to escape the sturm und drang of the present situation and just be part of it..............Bob

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Went many times over the years. I agree, a great show. Amazing what owners do to move some of these trucks to the show. Always enjoyed seeing a vintage 60s to 70s tractor trailer rig pull in with something older on the back.

• Like 3

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to Antique Truck Club show in Macungie, PA - Glad to be an American