Name this car/tow truck

locoman

Does it appear to the "experts" that the car has cycle type fenders front and rear?

How about running boards, or are they just step plates?  Right hand drive would 

make it fairly early.  I do not know what it is.  Just trying to help out 3 brothers.

I would say it's something more up market than either a Stutz or a Cadillac.. Electric horn so probably no earlier than 1914. Those front fenders suggest something like a  ReVere ? 

Most have wire wheels but wood wheels were probably available. Step plate suggests ReVere as well.

Greg

Edited by 1912Staver (see edit history)

The Stutz remained right hand drive until 1921 at least if memory serves me right. Cadillac did not go left hand drive until1915. Also no cowl lamps like the Caddy's of the era. The windshield is straight up and those. Not slanted like in the photo. Not a Cadillac. If it is a Stutz it could be as late as 1921. The front fenders don't match any images I have found though. Dandy Dave!       

Starting to wonder if it isn't a Bitsa. A bit of this and a bit of that. The Hub caps do look like a Caddy Chassis. The body from the cowl back does not. The fenders don't match much of anything. I bet it is an early salvage yard mix of parts of whatever they had to put a tow vehicle together.