saw a 57 Century F/S

GARY F

I was just looking on the internet, I think Craigslist and saw a 57 Century F/S. It sat in a garage for he says 25 yrs. It looked like it was all there , but sad looking. Price $111.111.00. i dont think a buyer is around the corner. He should drop a couple of 1s. I wish I knew how to bring the ad here. 

10 hours ago, GARY F said:

I was just looking on the internet, I think Craigslist and saw a 57 Century F/S. It sat in a garage for he says 25 yrs. It looked like it was all there , but sad looking. Price $111.111.00. i dont think a buyer is around the corner. He should drop a couple of 1s. I wish I knew how to bring the ad here. 

Gary, i`m no expert but will try to tell you how "to copy and paste", using this page as example.  Top of page line with(https), put the arrow on it, left click, it will turn blue, right click, window pops up, put arrow on "copy" and left click. Then go to your (letter/posting), put the arrow on where you write and left click, the flashing vertical line appears, then right click, again a window pops up, left click on paste, and what you copied appears. You can do this to transfer anything you can turn blue. Say you wanted to transfer a sentence out of a paragraph like your last sentence "I wish I knew how to bring the ad here"  Put the little vertical bar just to the left of the "I" then left click and while holding it down slide the mouse to high light(turn blue) the sentence, then right click "copy and paste". Hope this helps. Tom

Edited by pont35cpe (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

There is an ad for a 1957 Buick Roadmaster 75 coupe on Charlotte, NC Craigslist. The advertised price is $11111. The seller states the car "needs finishing". There is definitely some assembly required and also 2 pictures of a rusty 57 Chevy front fender?? that apparently is included. 

I'll suggest that these are not actual asking prices.  I've seen listings where the sellers have no idea of the vehicle's value, so fail to set an asking price.  So, it is not uncommon to see prices shown like $11111 or $12345 when the seller simply needs to fill the price field with some numbers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...